1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does anybody wear NICE Western Boots on TW?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 99PreRunner., Jan 19, 2014.

1. Feb 3, 2014 at 8:38 PM
    99PreRunner.

99PreRunner. [OP] ^^ I no longer have a PreRunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Mobile, AL
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tundra 4wd
    Toytec adjustable coilovers set at 3", 1.5" Toytec AAL, Flowmaster 40 series muffles (removed fatory Toyota exhaust silencer), 4" tips, K&N air filter (removed carbon filter), 5% tint, 285/75/16 Nitto Trail Grapplers with random 16x8 alloy wheels.
    Nice, I'm not a fan of scales (even though the Corral's I just got have python inlay). If anyone asks in person, I'll probably tell them "smooth snakeskin" because a lot of people has never heard of an "alligator lizard". The alligator lizard is a pretty ugly looking creature lol

2. Feb 3, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Nocona will not say how they shave the scales off but I know it has to be done when the skin is still green (not tanned yet). I do like the look:cool:

3. Feb 3, 2014 at 9:23 PM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla Smurf it.

Member:
    First Name:
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Yosemite Sam "Back Off" Mud Flaps, Flint Sparkle Curb Protectors , Persian Rug floor liners, Salt water crocodile skin seat covers "with head on head rest, that's battery operated and shakes side to side when you sit down (Like it's tearing your head off) Also piece of the tail on passenger side seat that flops back n forth controled via an old Atari joystick mounted on the console (for the ladies) " All four Flipper claw feet remain on skin (one set at your shoulders other at waist and cradle hug you into the seat buckets, Three Diamond stitched Silk Snow Leopard print throw pillows from Bangladesh , Chameleon Glitter tint and more to come, so check back for updates.
  4. Feb 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM
    xaqori

xaqori I need gas money

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Marietta, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '06 4x4 Limo
    ARB lockers and 4.88s front and rear, OME 886s, Dakars, etc., Safari Snorkel, 17"Fuel Revolvers w/ 35x12.50r17 KM2s, fenders cut 3" all around, Pioneer AVH-P4400BH w/ Backup cam, CB/PA (PA Installed), Weathertech Digis, Foglight anytime, AP: front bumper, skids, and pack rack, custom sliders, Warn 9.5XP, dual VIAIR 480Cs with a 2.5gal tank, OTRATTW switches galore, URD y-pipe, RCI skids, LF 240s, etc.
    Ariats all day, every day. They're as comfortable as I need :D
    And those look REALLY nice!!!

5. Feb 13, 2014 at 6:24 PM
    toyodajeff

toyodajeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    canton Ga
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab sr5
    General lee horn mod, Bilstein 5100's and maxtrac 4 inch lift spindles. omd spring rebuild w/ s10 springs kenwood h/u and cb, warn trans4mer brush guard level 8 tracker wheels and cooper s/t 33's
    Yea I can wear a pair of them for a year and they still look decent, a pair of tennis shoes will be trash in 6 months for me, they also have the sole sewed on. I like regular work boots better, not a fan of the logger type heel, but the strings always come off the hooks for me.

6. Feb 13, 2014 at 7:43 PM
    memario1214

memario1214 Vivid Illumination Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    MT recently relocated to Willmar, MN
    Vehicle:
    05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4
    TRD Cold Air Intake, rear cat delete with Aero Turbine 2525, Maglite mount mod, white LED's all around, white gauges w/blue needles, Tinted Tails, Morimoto 32" XBAR LED Bar, Truxedo Lo-Pro QT Tonneau, Pioneer AVIC X-920 BT touchscreen, FX-R Retrofit, LR UCAs, OME 3" Lift w/ Dakar leafs, DTLT Headers, Walbro 255 fuel pump, TRD S/C, Hankook Dynapro ATM tires
    Work for Berkshire Hathaway (or a derivative) and you can! :)

7. Feb 13, 2014 at 7:50 PM
    toyodajeff

toyodajeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    canton Ga
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab sr5
    General lee horn mod, Bilstein 5100's and maxtrac 4 inch lift spindles. omd spring rebuild w/ s10 springs kenwood h/u and cb, warn trans4mer brush guard level 8 tracker wheels and cooper s/t 33's
    You can get a job with me they give you $75 every 6 months for boots.
    They have to have laces and tread though.:(

When I first started I bought a $150 pair of redwings, they really are like the old commercials said "a bed for you feet" and last forever.

After I wore those out I got some chippiwaa's there ok not as comfortable and they have the super high heels. The redwings went up to about $240 and they didn't have the super wide sizes like i need.

8. Feb 24, 2014 at 6:33 PM
    fxbrry

fxbrry Well-Known Member

Member:
    Justin, Made In America. Nuff said!

Ariat...Made in Cha Cha Cha China!!!

IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2074.jpg

To Top