1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

does anyone have tsb and single wheelers aal?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by westport toyota, May 22, 2010.

1. May 22, 2010 at 7:39 AM
    westport toyota

westport toyota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Dealer installed tsb on my 08 off rd. The ride is better, the back end feels tighter but its starting to settle and now is lower than front( swayaways c/o @ 3") . dealer did not put My wheelers single aal back in. Does anyone have aal+tsb? hows it working out? thanks - yes I searched -also did you guys checkout how much thicker the tsb leafs were from the old? toyota, what were you thinking:confused:

2. May 22, 2010 at 7:49 AM
    BirdTRD

BirdTRD Unsuspectingly striking from above

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road 4x4
    Front (2.75" total): 1.6" Eibach coils, Toytec 0.5" (L) & 0.25" (R) top plate spacers, 5100's @ 0.85", Built Right uniball UCA's, Differential drop, Removed sway bar Rear: TSB springs, Wheeler's 1.5" AAL, 5100's, 2* shims, Carrier bearing drop, F and R Spidertrax, 285/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs, Self-fabbed sliders, rear bumper, and skid plates, Cobra 75 CB, Bed lined slim lo-pro tool box, Bed Extender, Diff breather mod, Two tail gate security mods, Exhaust dumped behind axle, Can't leave shit alone so plenty more coming...
    I have the TSB leaves and Wheeler's Offroad 1.5" AAL. It was a noticeably stiffer on the road until I swapped out the stock shocks with 5100's. Now it rides great on road. Off road, the leaves still flex enough to totally stuff my tires. Look in my gallery for pictures.

3. May 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM
    westport toyota

westport toyota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thanks, stoked to try it out. like the pics,~~~ flexy~~~.

Products Discussed in

To Top