1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does anyone here collect silver/gold?

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by 7six2Fan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. 7six2Fan

7six2Fan [OP] Taco Forum Noob

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD Sport DC LB
    6" Pro Comp--TRD Wet Okole's--LED's by csjumper--Flyzeye LED's--devil horns by Andres--fog light anytime mod--886 reverse light mod--exhaust dumped after the axle--rock sliders by BAMF--rear diff breather relocated--50" lightbar by okledlights--front/rear bumpers and tire carrier by Brute Force Fab
    I started buying silver a little while ago, was just wondering if anyone else does, and what do you prefer to buy?

I buy mostly 90% quarters, dimes and half dollars, but I try to pick up a Silver Eagle or 2 every time I go. I figured it would be nice to have a good mix of fine silver and 90%.

I just bought my first silver bar the other day, 10 troy ounces. I'm pretty stoked!!

The guy who owns the shop I get my silver at had just bought some dude's collection of bars that day, he had 200! :eek:

That's about 70k! Or two new Taco's and then some..

silver.jpg

2. KJaikaran

KJaikaran Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orlando FL
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma DCSB TRD Sport
    URD intake/maf calibrator, Icon extended travel coilovers, Icon UCA, OME Dakar leaf packs, Bilstein extended rear shocks, 3 degree axle shims, Carrier bearing drop bracket, DS2 retro, 5k HID bulds top and bottom
    I buy any type of Silver and Gold. I own a Cash4Gold store here in Orlando. I purchased two silver bars last week 100 ounces each.

We always have silver bars up on ebay. You can look us up Precious Fine Jewelers.

3. Stewtopia

Stewtopia Member

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-Road
To Top