1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does anyone know what the parts are named that makeup a 98 sr5 front bumper assembly?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Ihavataco98, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Apr 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM
    Ihavataco98

Ihavataco98 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    What are the parts associated with this? I just recently had a wreck with a dumbass:mad: HAD NO INSURANCE. So in order to get ready for scrapin the coast I need to replace the whole thing before the event..

I NEED TO KNOW THE PARTS THAT GO INTO THE ENTIRE FRONT BUMPER ASSEMBLY FOR A 98 Sr5 v6 taco.. I would appreciate anyones help as I am a nooby when it comes to things like this, and have tried google, ask, and comcast searches with no luck:confused:.

Heres the parts I know so far:
    Bumper cover, 2 retainer arms, 2bumper fillers...... after that im lost...:D

Someone please help me that has experience with this, i need to get the parts in fast and need to know what thier called. I know where to get them, just need all the part names. THANKS FELLOW YOTTA Owners!!! :cool:

2. Apr 19, 2012 at 6:32 AM
    Madjik_Man

Madjik_Man The Rembrandt of Rattle Can

Member:
    Boulder, CO
    Vehicle:
    1998 Ext Cab 4x4 TRD 5MT sunfire red pearl
    About 25 pounds of spray paint and vinyl dye
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/out.php?url=http://www.customtacos.com/tech/files/95-2000_parts_list.pdf

3. Apr 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    Ihavataco98

Ihavataco98 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    THAnks MAJIK !

4. Apr 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    theGastone

theGastone New vehicle/Tacoma *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Leesburg, VA
    Vehicle:
    '97 Standard
    Also for buying the parts you could try RockAuto.com They don't have the cool stuff like bull bars and mods but if you need aftermarket replacements they usually have them. I like them a lot and they have great customer service.

To Top