1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does this look good??

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by MMazz365, May 11, 2011.

1. MMazz365

MMazz365 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    NY
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    -flowmaster dual side exit exhaust -3 inch lift -cb radio -scanner -DTRL's -Fogs Anytime -Truxedo Soft Tonnahu Cover -eyelids -grillcraft upper and lower -fogs behind the grill
    I did some modifying and im happier with it now bec some of the negative feed back gave me some ideas... i cut down the eyelids and repainted them... i feel it goes alot smoother.. i also cut out that low grill insert bec looking at it the next day i didnt like it, and i took the FD and EMS plates off and are gonna put them somewhere else... i had to touch up my bumper where they were bec they rubbed some of the paint off. sorry for the shitty phone pic its dark here IMAG0197.jpg

2. MMazz365

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    NY
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    -flowmaster dual side exit exhaust -3 inch lift -cb radio -scanner -DTRL's -Fogs Anytime -Truxedo Soft Tonnahu Cover -eyelids -grillcraft upper and lower -fogs behind the grill
    photo from today

DSCN0173.jpg

3. StormTrooper

StormTrooper Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08 Base Flowmaster Super 44 w/ K&N drop in
    Bed Cap,K&N Air Filter,Chrome Pieces,Flowmaster Exhaust,Neon on inside, Heavy Duty Custom Floormats ( Tacoma ), Tint 20%, Blue license plate lights, Various decals, LED Projector Halos headlights, JVC head unit stereo
    i love it.. looks like mine

4. MMazz365

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    NY
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    thankss... i like what my eyelids better now bec i trimmed them down and re painted them with krylon white gloss and it matches real good

5. MMazz365

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    NY
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
To Top