1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dogs rolling in POOP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TACO TX, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Aug 16, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    rondog

rondog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ronnie
    Escondido/San Diego
    my roommate's puggle eats cat shit and he blames it on the cats :rolleyes:

2. Aug 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM
    NW4RUNNER

NW4RUNNER Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    Lets not sugar coat this. lets call it what it is........ Coprophagia. Haha wtf

3. Aug 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

Hahaha, that my friend is NO SHIT !!..(no pun intended):D

My Weimaranar Lexy was no different, fucking dog would just bury herself in piles of dung, I think I broke her of this habit one time after she had a bath during the day (it was winter in San Diego., & i know your thinking "winter in san diego, what happened, the temp dropped to 65?" Well believe it or not it DOES get cold here sometimes, & this particular night it dropped to about 34, anyway it was dark & cooling off quick so I called her, brought her inside gave her a hug & sonofabitch if she didn't come in with a shit necktie, Damn i was pissed, so right then I took her back outside & gave her another bath, with cold ass water out of the hose, she shook & shivered for about 10 mins, i brought her back in & dried her off proper but apparently she got the message as for the rest of her years she never did this disgusting ritual again...

4. Aug 17, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    What does blue buffalo have to do with the amount of poop? My daughter feeds her bull dog blue buffalo as well and that thing poops more than a greyhound before a race.

5. Aug 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Originally Posted by TACO TX [​IMG]
    Its not his shit, i think its the local tom cat's. My dog eats Blue Buffalo brand food so there is hardly any poop in the yard. Its awsome stuff by the way.

Maybe constipated ??.....:notsure:

6. Aug 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    TACO TX

TACO TX [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Denison ,Texas
    Vehicle:
    2017 DC TRD Off Road 4x4(Barcelona red)
    Weather tech liners, Ranch Sierra truck cap
    Blue buffalo is all natural meats and veggies, no corn fillers. Most dog foods are mostly ground corn and as you know them nor us can digest corn. So they usually poop alot more since most ingrediants are useless fillers. The products in Blu buffalo has alot of nutritional value that they actually use. Not alot left over to poop out.

7. Aug 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    TailDrag

TailDrag Well-Known Member

Member:
  8. Aug 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    this is what my dogs do.... but one is a Westie (terrier) and the other is a aussie mix with some hunting dog in her so they like to cover up their scent when they are hunting in the back yard.... now my pit on the other hand... she just likes to roll in anything that smells or just plain roll in mud. Pisses me off when they do it but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Products Discussed in

To Top