1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dosh Cash Back App

Discussion in 'Stocks & Investments' started by nzbrock, May 11, 2019.

1. May 11, 2019 at 4:56 PM
    nzbrock

nzbrock [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    San Marcos, TX
    Vehicle:
    99 TRD Prerunner 3RZ
    SAW 2.0 Coilovers Wheeler's 5 Leaf + 3 AAL Bilstein 5100s LCE long tube header Flowmaster Delta 50 Muffler FJ Trail Team Wheels 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx 4Runner overhead sunglass console 4Runner leather seats All LED lights Red/Clear Tail Light Tundra Brakes HID Projector Retrofits 4Runner Auto Up/Down Windows Bullet Liner Cargo tie down system E-locker axle swap w/4.56 Gears ARE MX Cap Prinsu Toprac Custom heated turn signal/puddle light mirrors Volant Intake Tube
    Does anyone use any types of cash back apps?

I was recently reading financialpanther.com about all of his side hustles. It's really interesting that he can devote so much time (although he says it's not that much) to making extra random cash.

Anyway, I've been using a few airline cash back sites that give you a percent back on purchases in miles for their rewards programs, and this dosh app seems to work in the same way. You basically just connect your credit cards to it and get a percentage back on purchases at select places. Obviously this is only good if you live in an area that has a lot of places that support it. I live in Philadelphia so there's quite a lot of options.

The app is really similar to the "bonus" percent back that a lot of banks and credit card companies are implementing on their sites.

So far I've got about $5 in rewards, but it's just from making purchases that I would have already made.

Anyway, if you want to sign up, you can use my referral and get $5 free (I will also get $5 FYI).
    https://link.dosh.cash/NOAHB117

Products Discussed in

To Top