1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

doug thorley longtube headers.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by red neck toy, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Feb 2, 2010 at 1:10 PM
    red neck toy

red neck toy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    earle
    adams center, New York
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl lifted
    -3in toytech lift -33" x 11.5" firestone destination m/t -16" x 10" mickey thompson classic II. -cut and boxed in body mounts so no more rubbing!! -black headlight covers -anytime foglight mod -35%tint front -5% over stock on back -custom built bull bar -mossy oak camo seat covers -k&n cold air intake -tornado gas saver -dual straight pipes. only tacoma i've seen with them and it sounds really good. (but not if you dont like loud) lol.. soon to come: -black headlight mod -aftermarket grill -blacked out emblems -headers -new shocks and leafsprings - considering all pro front bumper
    are the long tubes street legal?
    the urd website says for off road use only and do not use on u.s. high ways, do they just say that to cover their ass?
    if i get them along with the o2 censor simulator will i still pass inspection?
    i live in NY so theres no smog test.

2. Feb 2, 2010 at 2:02 PM
    brandob9

brandob9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    09 DC Long Bed
    Soundproofed cab, beeps purged, bed lights, extra bed tie-downs and TSB springs.
    The LTs replace the first set of cats. Therefore, they aren't road legal.

To Top