1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Drove a 2010 4runner.

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by rossk35, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Oct 2, 2009 at 2:15 AM
    rossk35

rossk35 [OP] Do Work Son!

Member:
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Supercharged
    TRD S/C/TRD Intake/TRD Boost Gauge/DT Headers/OEM TL/ZKW retro/Pioneer DVD w/Ipod/Magnaflow/20% Tint/BHLM/JL 10" sub, JL VR components, JL 450/4 amp/Helwig Sway bar/Viper 791/ 18" limited 4runner rims
    One of my friends works for toyota who has had the new 4R black sr5 for the past week (doesn't go on sale until the 16th for hawaii). I saw him tonight and went for a test drive. First impression is I love it! Interior is very nice. Seats are comfortable, dash layout nice, usb port in glove box is cool, auto up/down for all windows. Party mode feature is pretty dope!

Engine performance is great. When the rpms get around 4k you feel the new vvti kick in, and it sort of pulls you back into the seat. Much better then the previous 4.0, and I have supercharged 4.0 and it impressed me. This new 4.0 is nice! No more engine ticking which is awesome. Oil filter has been located to the center of the motor in front of the oil pan very easy to change the filter. Just remove the skid plate and full access. Truck only has 110 miles on it and we're flooring it around, and its currently getting only 13mpg lol.

2. Oct 2, 2009 at 3:15 AM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    2.5" front lift (leeper coilover) 1" body 16" Dick Cepek DC1 Black/polished 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Tinted Taillights 5% tint OEM Acura TSX HID Retrofit White LED dash light conversion WMW roof rack
    sweet. I went to toyota yesterday to get my free service on my 4runner. was expecting to see a 2010 4runner, but they didnt have any in. They did have a bad ass FJ though.

Products Discussed in

To Top