1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Drugs and Illegal Stuff

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mandy3206, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:11 AM
    Mandy3206

Mandy3206 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Juan PR
    Vehicle:
    Sand Pearl Black 06 6spd DC SB TRD OR Moded
    Lately I've read too many posts about drugs and Illegal stuff being posted on the forum, I recon that some of these posts are made with irony or being made as joke or maybe not.

IMO, it's of bad taste and denotes immaturity from the posters, the worst part is that this being a public forum, it can be read by minors that may get the wrong idea and do something stupid based on these posts.

I'm a member of 9 different forums about many themes on the internet and this is the only forum that I see reference to drugs and illegal stuff.

To the posters I recommend to chill out and quit this practice since Big Brother is watching and you may receive a visit from a G-man and have a nice time downtown answering questions while they search your house and vehicle.

To the Admins I recommend to take action against this practice and make this forum all it can be.

If you do drugs or illegal stuff, it would be in your better interest to keep it to yourself and not share it on the internet, think before you post.

2. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:16 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    What posts are you talking about?

3. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:21 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    its the Internet, and there are tons of things that shouldn't be on it. Personally I treat it like the TV, if I don't like whats on I change the channel.

Personally I enjoy this site because of the easy going atmosphere. Not so up tight that you can't post. But when it gets out of hand it also gets handled by the members and the administrators alike. However we have gotten rather large and every now and again the action picks up then settles down again it'll work out.

4. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:23 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    They are all over TW...like this one..."Cannabis sativa supporters"....there are also many requests on where to hide drugs in the Tacoma. I agree with Mandy....it would be good if members kept their illegal activities private, or better yet, stop them. TW does not support Political threads, nor does it support means to avoid speeding ticket cameras, etc. Let's keep the public forum clean guys...to an extent....humor exempted. Just My Opinion Man :)

5. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:24 AM
    TicTacOma

TicTacOma UnderWater Monopoly Champion

Member:
    First Name:
    Anastatia Beaverhausen
    Columbia,SC
    Vehicle:
    I'm Thinking...Oh Yeah...An FJ
    It's all in my head at the moment...
    Who asked you to be our Mall Cop? The Mods do a pretty good job here. They have locked out many threads that pertain to what you're flappin' your soup coolers about. Mention something about wanting to drag race in a school zone, ask how to disconnect your speed limiter, Show some "bud" on TW Live and watch how fast the hammer gets dropped. You may have looked but you haven't looked deep enough. Please police yourself before trying to clean up the rest of the place. Sit back and enjoy the ride and if you have a problem with a post, a member or just the site in general, PM a mod. Don't call the MODs out in the open asking them to "Step up" because something rubbed you sideways.

Thank you and welcome to the site. The MODs can be easily identified over other members. First, they have a little bit of drool on the left side of their lower lip, they smell of freshly made balony biscuits but more importantly their names are in RED.

:rolleyes:

6. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:25 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Make sure to clean up everywhere stupid people get stupid ideas from. Internet forums are definitley not the first or most important places for you to start your campaign. Good luck.

7. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:27 AM
    28ØØ3

28ØØ3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    boss
    somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend B
    Vehicle:
    08 DCLB SR5 4WD
    VatoZone Especial
    Technically speaking, speeding and some modifications are illegal. Should those be banned from discussion too?

8. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:27 AM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

1) if you want immaturity, what you just posted is an excellent way to BRING IT OUT.

2) WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "G-MEN" coming to my house?!?! You've been toking the pecker too long.

a.k.a. get a clue.

EDIT - you entered this thread under the wrong sub-forum. This sthread doesnt belong under 2nd Gen forum, but rather the Off Topic Discussion.

9. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:33 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Brian comes on so strong doesn't he.:smack: lol.

10. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:33 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    Somebody lock this thing before it goes nuclear. :D

:locked::locked::locked::locked:

11. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:34 AM
    brianr

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

Sorry Lucas...:eek:

12. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:36 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Nothing wrong with it. Its you, your BLUNT, seeing as its the topic. Great asset to the forum since you arrived.

13. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:36 AM
    TicTacOma

TicTacOma UnderWater Monopoly Champion

Member:
    First Name:
    Anastatia Beaverhausen
    Columbia,SC
    Vehicle:
    I'm Thinking...Oh Yeah...An FJ
    It's all in my head at the moment...
    Let the ones who were targeted for their alleged inept way of running this rubber room decide that and then once their voices have been heard it'll be up to them to close it down or monitor it in a civil way. Till then, keep your padlock in your pocket.

14. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:37 AM
    brianr

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

thanks Lucas.

15. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:39 AM
    Jigzor

Jigzor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    20 Gladiator Rubicon
    Steersmarts Draglink, Tie rod, Track Bar
    PSter, Cannabis Sativa is NOT illegal. Pending state or country. Remember, not everyone lives in the US.

16. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:40 AM
    rutherk1

rutherk1 ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Silver TRD 4door
    Get off your high horse. No one is going to come after a bunch of kids anonymously talking on a truck forum about smoking weed. Hell, they cant even do anything about Al Qaeda chatting in forums about blowing up buildings.

17. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:43 AM
    28ØØ3

28ØØ3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    boss
    somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend B
    Vehicle:
    08 DCLB SR5 4WD
    VatoZone Especial
    i think if ppl wanted to look up things about weed, they'd go to the millions of weed forums, high times, etc.
    i doubt anyone is going to look at a truck forum for pot smoking ideas

18. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:44 AM
    Jigzor

Jigzor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    20 Gladiator Rubicon
    Steersmarts Draglink, Tie rod, Track Bar
    I don't know his phone number, but I think this man can help you, seeing as he IS the inventor.

[​IMG]

19. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:46 AM
    Mandy3206

Mandy3206 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Juan PR
    Vehicle:
    Sand Pearl Black 06 6spd DC SB TRD OR Moded
    I don't care if you do or do not do illegal stuff, but I worry about a 16yr old kid that just got his license reading in a vehicle oriented forum that he can stuff drugs here or there, not to mention some other guy proposed to buy drugs with extra money.

I'm not policing anyone, but seems odd to me to read about this suggestions on a vehicle oriented forum.

And G-men can come to your house with less than that.

Google your name and your internet call sign and see what comes out, them imagine what the G-men have as search engine..............

20. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:46 AM
    FlawedXJ

FlawedXJ mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    NorAla
    Vehicle:
    13 F150 FX4, 99 jeep xj, 04 msm miata
    I actually have a jeep now. Imagine that.
    Anybody know of a good way i can do a quick line of coke while driving in a tacoma? A lot of times it would be really convenient to be able to get strung out on the way to school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top