1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dual 12" sub box

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Bowfisher1, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Mar 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    Bowfisher1

Bowfisher1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Double cab
    3 inch Rough Country Off Road lift/level kit, NITTO Trail Grapplers, Monster Xd Series rims, memphis door speakers and amp, two sundown SD-2 10's, Kenwood head unit, weather tech floor matts, coverking neoprene shadowgrass seat covers
    I am look for a sub box to go behind the seat of my 2007 Tacoma double cab. I really can't find a ported sub box that holds two 12's. any help will be greatly appreciated! Oh ind if it helps I am planning on getting two Memphis 15-MR12D4 or 15-MR12S4 and I would also like to be able to mount the amp between them.

2. Mar 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    Your not going to find a ported box for dual 12's. You'll have to make one and even then you are looking at around .50-.60 of air space per chamber with using 1/4 inch MDF (which is thin).

You can get dual 10 ported 'labyrinth' boxes.

3. Mar 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM
    Bowfisher1

Bowfisher1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Double cab
    3 inch Rough Country Off Road lift/level kit, NITTO Trail Grapplers, Monster Xd Series rims, memphis door speakers and amp, two sundown SD-2 10's, Kenwood head unit, weather tech floor matts, coverking neoprene shadowgrass seat covers
    Thank you. That's the same thing Mr. Marv said! Have you do you have woofers in your truck and if so what kind?

Products Discussed in

To Top