1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ducks Unlimited and Wheeling

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by Lcsjcksn, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Oct 29, 2017 at 12:49 AM
    Lcsjcksn

Lcsjcksn [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma Sr5, Trd, 3.4L 5 speed 4x4
    Hey everyone, I am a sophomore at the University of North Georgia, and me and a good friend recently started a college chapter of Ducks Unlimited here. If you don't know, Ducks Unlimited is an organization that raises money for wetlands conservation, through events across the country. We are a young chapter, and our first annual banquet will be this November 8th in Dahlonega Georgia. Your ticket gets you unlimited Shanes rib shack, cold beer, raffles for guns, deer and duck hunting packages and all sorts of other outdoors type merchandise. After the event to blow off some of the stress of planning this thing for months I am probably gonna hit up some of the offroading trails around the area like sheeps wallow, flatlands, or tray mountain the weekend following. Tickets are $50, which may sound steep but compared to the chapters at Georgia and Southern, its a steal.

http://www.ducks.org/georgia/events/47471/university-of-north-ga--dinner

There is the link for tickets, if you buy before next thursday you get entered into an additional raffle for a free gun! PM me if you want any other details or have any sort of questions

If a bigger group all wants to come together pm me and I can get you a deal on a table with lots of goodies)

Thanks everybody!

2. Oct 31, 2017 at 1:39 PM
    Frankenstuff

Frankenstuff Busy iracing

Member:
    First Name:
    Frankie
    Vehicle:
    16TRDORDCsb 4x4 & 2020 BMW M2 competition
    16 trd ORdcsb4x4 c4 swingout rear, cbi t3 front , arb lift,16"grabber x3 rtt, hilift,jerry cans,and sliders . 81 hilux trail donkey
    A bit far for me but heads up guys these ducks unlimited banquets are really cool . I've only been to one but it was awesome . I went to one back in like 07 in Conyers at mountain motorsports. My friend had won a Bennelli camo shotgun that night in the raffle.

Lcsjcksn[OP] likes this.
  3. Nov 1, 2017 at 9:20 AM
    Lcsjcksn

Lcsjcksn [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma Sr5, Trd, 3.4L 5 speed 4x4
    Yeah man, it is a really good time, me and a good friend of mine founded the chapter after attending the 2016 sportsman night out at UGA, its a great organization and while its been tough to start a new chapter from scratch i think its going to pay off at the end of my college career, and for all you other guys, its gonna be a fun event like he said, and it will be very very easy to win stuff, because we only have about 100-120 people coming out and not sure how many will buy raffle stuff.

Products Discussed in

To Top