1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dumb People

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by pat's taco, May 1, 2008.

?

what kind of pay back should the dummy get ?

Poll closed May 27, 2008.
  1. dog poo under the door handles

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. remove the valve stem to let the air out

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  3. Piss in a bottle and pour it into the vents at the base of the windshield

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  4. place some super thick zip ties on the drive shaft. ( i've seen this done very funny )

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. all the above

24 vote(s)
    68.6%
  1. May 1, 2008 at 3:23 AM
    pat's taco

pat's taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    Weathertech, ECG Fabrication retro grille, K&N intake, Magna flow dual, UWS low profile toolbox, NFAB & 30" light bar bumper, Spidertrax. 1.25, Mob Amour, XSP-X package
    so it's about 4:30 am here. i just pulled up to work and i'm sitting in my truck waiting for the shift bell to ring before i go in. as i'm sitting in my truck resting my eyes ( i have my seat layed back ) this idiot pulls up beside my nice shiney speedway blue taco. next thing i know ,BAM !, this f-ing retard just swings his shitty door right into the side of my truck. i sit up real quick and look at the retard , who i'm assuming didn't realize i was sitting in my truck. i rolled my window down and this asshole starts yelling at me as if i did something to him . he doesn't even look to see if he dented my truck, he's just yelling at me,.my door slip, he said ( yelling ). slip, we're not on a hill , the wind isn't blowing, your just a careless idiot. then starts walking inside the plant . he didn't even look at what he just did and yelling/cussing at me .... i started to follow this idiot but i know what department he works so i will find him later. so i get out and sure enough my truck has a big scratch from this dumb careless piece of shit. i hate people that have know respect for other peoples property. so i'm steaming mad , i wanted to just kick the shit out his crappy 1990 something s-10 ....... what a great way to start a day of a already crappy work week ................... i'm pissed ! :rant::frusty:

2. May 1, 2008 at 4:09 AM
    centurion

centurion Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD Sport,double cab, 4X4, auto, speedway blue
    Air-Raid air filter
    Yeah theres a lot of A-holes out there. I used to own an Isuzu Amigo, i was in a parking lot and the same thing happened, i rolled down my window and said to this fat ass lady " what the f**k are you doing?" she tries to turn it around on me and goes off that i cursed. Sounds a lot like the retard who hit your truck, these morons are 100% wrong but they try to turn it around on you!!!! This biotch was so fat that she couldnt get out of her car without flinging the door open, and to top it off she was going into a Mickey D's !!! I had to hold off real hard from kicking in her door....

3. May 1, 2008 at 4:17 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Get his license plate number and ask him for his insurance information. If he refuses to give you his insurance information, tell him you're gonna call the police and make an accident report.

He might change his mind and politely offer you his info......

I've seen this in the past where people get scared when the police are involved and are glad to keep the police out of it.

And go get that FIXED under HIS insurance!!

4. May 1, 2008 at 4:29 AM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    Weathertech, ECG Fabrication retro grille, K&N intake, Magna flow dual, UWS low profile toolbox, NFAB & 30" light bar bumper, Spidertrax. 1.25, Mob Amour, XSP-X package
    you know what, thats a great idea. i'm so pissed about it, i would have never thought about that. thanks janster...

5. May 1, 2008 at 5:07 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB TRD 4x4
    another good reason for a good sturdy set of sliders

they fling their door open...it comes back with a big fat black dent in it from running into steel tube instead of your door :D

6. May 1, 2008 at 5:10 AM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    i never thought of getting sliders. i don't go off roading so i wouldn't really need them ........ how much do they normally run for $$$$

7. May 1, 2008 at 5:31 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB TRD 4x4
    honestly i have no idea how much they should run...mine were a custom job and have some extra on them and they were bout $400...but they stick out far enough to protect the sides from buggies and car doors and other stupid people antics...plus they can be used as a step too

8. May 1, 2008 at 6:14 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    OMG:mad: Pat I would be sooo pissed too!! Im sure hes non-insured, so let's get someone to snap BOTh of his kneecaps. That outta wake his ass up, real quick.

Keep us posted on what happens with this numb-nut:cool:

9. May 1, 2008 at 6:29 AM
    ph16drive

ph16drive \m/.....\m/

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Clevelandish
    Vehicle:
    08 DC, V6, 4x4, 5-Speed Auto
    Shorty antenna, Pop-&-Lock tailgate lock, Undercover bed cover, Aeroforce Interceptor gauge (custom mount), bed mat, AFE Pro Dry S air filter, map light mod, suspension TSB, Billy 5100's all around, Eibach springs, custom fuel tank armor plate, custom cat armor plate, painted front brake calipers, Grillcraft MX upper grill & Hella 500s, ipod adapter, dash pushbutton garage door opener, aux reverse lights, custom ipod nano 4G mount, seatbelt chime mod, custom bull bar w/ (3) Lightforce 140 Lance lights, POR-15 Chassis Coat Black drivetrain, illum 4x4 switch, xtra bed D-rings mod, locker anytime mod, diff breather relocation mod, ABS disable switch mod, Heated seats
    You may want to take some photos as well just to CYA when he denies it to his insurance co. (if he even has any). Also, I've never found the police in a big hurry to rush to a parking lot for door damage (if they even come at all) so I don't know if that would scare him but hopefully it will. Maybe you could tell him you have witnesses to the incident if he becomes belligerent. I've used this before and motivated a-holes into action.

10. May 1, 2008 at 6:37 AM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Tallahassee FL
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prerunner TRD Off Road
    265/75/16 BFG A/T, 18" Magnaflow, K&N Intake Filter, Ultra-Gauge, Kobalt Toolbox, Metal Tail Light Guards, Cobra 19 and 4ft fiberglass antenna, Plasti dipped Badges/lower valance/rear bumper/grill/bullbar/ac controls, black DIN kit, JVC KD-X40, Wet Suit Seat Covers
    Exactly what I would do and what you should do.

Demello Sliders

They range from $199 for DIY sliders (you just gotta weld them and the backets on) to $639 for bolt on. Demello makes a great product, I'm sure their is cheaper out there though.

11. May 1, 2008 at 6:37 AM
    jasonh

jasonh tossed salad anyone?

Member:
    Dallas, TX.
    Vehicle:
    2007 Pre Runner SR5
    Billy 5100's
    this is why i always park in the farthest parking spot possible. not only does my fat @ss need the exercise but i would have ended up loosing my job and going to jail for beating the living sh!t out of that dude. more power to you bro.

12. May 1, 2008 at 6:50 AM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    yeah i don't think the police will even bother.... i wanna go out at lunch time and f*%k his shit up so bad. there actually was a witness parked on the other side of me. he was sitting in his chevy with the windows down . he saw and heard everything.

i used to park way out but my fat ass got tired of all that walking:D... i want to take out revenge on this asshole , but i'm trying to be the better man here. i can't believe i'm letting this idiot piss me off so much.... i haven't seen him at work yet, but believe me i will confront him later today .........
    :frusty:

13. May 1, 2008 at 6:52 AM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    thanks da hui

i'll check into it a little more, i wanted to get some side steps for the truck anyway.... it sounds like a good investment to help prevent accidents from happening......

14. May 1, 2008 at 6:53 AM
    ph16drive

ph16drive \m/.....\m/

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Clevelandish
    Vehicle:
    08 DC, V6, 4x4, 5-Speed Auto
    Shorty antenna, Pop-&-Lock tailgate lock, Undercover bed cover, Aeroforce Interceptor gauge (custom mount), bed mat, AFE Pro Dry S air filter, map light mod, suspension TSB, Billy 5100's all around, Eibach springs, custom fuel tank armor plate, custom cat armor plate, painted front brake calipers, Grillcraft MX upper grill & Hella 500s, ipod adapter, dash pushbutton garage door opener, aux reverse lights, custom ipod nano 4G mount, seatbelt chime mod, custom bull bar w/ (3) Lightforce 140 Lance lights, POR-15 Chassis Coat Black drivetrain, illum 4x4 switch, xtra bed D-rings mod, locker anytime mod, diff breather relocation mod, ABS disable switch mod, Heated seats
    Just remember that he knows what vehicle you drive so if you F with his ride he'll F with yours.

15. May 1, 2008 at 7:30 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Amen....Even if you don't go wheelin - I love the sliders to use as a 'step' so I can reach the roof, hood, cab windows, etc when I'm washing the truck.
    Some day, I'll have a set....along with other mods. Right now...the house is getting all sorts of goodies first. :mad:

16. May 1, 2008 at 8:02 AM
    FamouzStarz

FamouzStarz NMSAF!

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Baja / Supercharged
    Super Charged, Icon Stage 5, Rigid Grill / Light Bar, Fuel 20" Wheels / Blade Tires, Shell Color Matched, Roof Rack, KatSkinz Interior, and other stuff
    i say install a bull bar, park nose to nose with his truck and opps your foot slipped off the brake and wam bam lol

on the real i to have come out and noticed door marks on my truck, do nerf bars stick out as far as sliders?

17. May 1, 2008 at 8:43 AM
    pat's taco

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC

yeah thats a sweet idea for some pay back ! i'm not sure about the nerf bars sticking out that far.

18. May 1, 2008 at 8:59 AM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    San Francisco
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back twin exhaust,elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella550's, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Hey Pat-he's not careless, he's JEALOUS!! He didn't know you were in the truck, so after who knows how long of envying yours and other better trucks in the lot (you said yourself he drives a POS) he probably saw an opportunity to be a PUNK!:( Just my opinion, but I wouldn't shock me.

19. May 1, 2008 at 9:04 AM
    ChrisDeSoup

ChrisDeSoup Come on, Touch it......

Member:
    Up in ya
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner Sport
    Seatbelt Ding Mod All Weather Mats Gate Lock MOD Rear Spring TSB
    I always park in the back of the parking lot. 1) I don't want a door ding 2)I have a beer gut and could use the walk 3)I have to swing my back doors all the way out to get my kid out..... Don't get mad at the guy, just get his insurance and say your finger was in the door when he did it and now you have pain and suffering from having your finger jammed in the door and use the money you get to pickup some sliders!

20. May 3, 2008 at 5:33 AM
    piercedtiger

piercedtiger Devout Atheist

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern Tier, NY
    Vehicle:
    2015 F150 3.5EB SCEW 6.5ft
To Top