1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DVD wont work on the double din!

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by rjclemen, May 21, 2010.

1. May 21, 2010 at 6:22 PM
    rjclemen

rjclemen [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Riley
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Pre Runner The good looking Blue
    Tint, Bed Cover, HIDs, stubby antenna, double din system, debagded, All Terrain bedside stickers.
    So I recently purchased a Jensen vm-9021tsx from someone on this forum. I have been trying to play a DVD and I cannot get past the warning screen. O have checked almost every website and I cannot find shit. I have a feeling that it might have been wired wrong. I have put in the parking break put in all the codes the internet has to offer. It just still wont work. All I can say is HELP!

2. May 21, 2010 at 9:06 PM
    907taco

907taco Alaskan Assassin

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2010 BlackSandPearl 4x4
    ultimate lift kit ( toytec ) ome dakar leaf pack , w/ extended length billies, LR uca's, Pro comp 7089s, KM2's 285 70 17, neoprene seat covers, weather techs, CBI sliders w/kickout, URD ss, cab mount chop, VHT night shade tint>tails,3rd B-light. Debadged. Grillecraft grille, rear diff breather mod. CBI Moab front bumper, warn M8000 winch, HID kragens 7", Hella's micro fogs. retrofit headlights HIDS, LED solutions maps/license! 886 back up light mod,
    might be a grounding problem, but if everything works (i am just assuming that you can play cd's, radio works etc...) then maybe you should seriously be asking the seller to take that back get a refund if it doesn't work.

Products Discussed in

To Top