1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DYL0n's Tuned Build

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Builds (2016-2023)' started by dYL0n, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 25, 2016 at 8:47 AM
    dYL0n

dYL0n [OP] أنا لست الإسلامي

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    17TRDORDCSBQSJBLKBRO2SPECU1.04
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    I've owned a 2006 Tacoma 2WD since 2010, owned a 2000 Tundra for a few years prior to. Now I'm on to my next truck and hopefully my last! I've learned many lessons throughout the years of owning cars and trucks. This build will be done right!

As it sits right now

IMG_0891.PNG.jpg

2017 Tacoma, TRD OffRoad 4x4. Premium technology package w/ JBL.

Current Mods

• 17" 4Runner TRD PRO Wheels
    • 265/70r17 BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2
    • Icon Stage 1 Coilovers
    • TRD Cold Air Intake
    • @OVTune 1.04 ECU/TCU Tune
    • URD Spec-U Exhaust
    • KC Hilites LED Amber Fogs
    • 50% Rear / 30% Front tint
    • OEM Rubber Floor Mats
    • Nox-Lux Badge Covers

I had a really tough time getting this truck initially, but Bohn Brother Toyota in Gretna louisiana hooked me up (if you're considering a truck in SE Louisiana, message me. I had a great experience and will definitely tell y'all about it) and found it. It was REALLY hard to find this truck with JBL in this color and everything, but they did an excellent job.

Truck was located and ordered on 10/19/16 then delivered on 10/25/16!

Wheel and tire package was added (in a believer in this, it paid for itself in less than a year. I live in New Orleans).

6yr/100k warranty was added. I'm usually not a fan of extended warranties, but this truck is going to be my last I buy! Being it has a new motor and it's the 2nd year it's in the making, I'm not taking any chances.

Here's my 2006 Tacoma, bought it with 15k miles in 2010. Traded it in with 139k miles.

IMG_0446.jpg

10/25/16
    Loaded up! Waiting for them to call and say my new one is there!

IMG_0657.jpg IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg

The first time I saw it!
    IMG_0662.jpg

Wheels & Tires installed. Alignment completed. Set caster to 2.8 (OEM High limit) to prevent any rubbing. Thanks @stan23!! No rubbing!

IMG_0664.jpg

First night sleeping at home

IMG_0672.jpg

10/26/16

Chrome side steps removed

IMG_0683.jpg

Window tint installed. Went with 50% in the rear and 30% in the front. I learned that dark tint in the rear absolutely sucks at night. 20% in the front will still get you tickets in louisiana. Trust me, I've gotten 3.

Stock Rear
    IMG_0684.jpg
    Stock Front
    IMG_0056.jpg

And the result:

IMG_0692.jpg IMG_0693.jpg IMG_0696.jpg

Removed the "V6" badge from the tailgate. Its amazing how easy this thing came off with only 60 miles on it. Left absolutely no marks when I was done. Hair dryer and fishing string did the trick.

IMG_0699.jpg IMG_0700.jpg

Gave it its first wash! I didn't let toyota detail it, I was afraid they'd mess it up.

I only use chemical guys!
    IMG_0702.jpg IMG_0703.jpg IMG_0704.jpg

Installed my nox lux black emblem covers. I'll be selling the remaining I didn't use. I also emailed nox lux about getting a group buy going on just the "tacoma" emblem. :cool:

Here's some pictures of the back of it and close ups of it on the truck. I couldn't find any pictures like this when I purchased them. This may help someone.

IMG_0705.jpg IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0709.jpg IMG_0710.jpg IMG_0711.jpg

Now that the back is clean, I can install my tailgate inserts

IMG_0713.jpg IMG_0714.jpg

10/27/2016

:cool:
    IMG_0755.jpg

10/28/2016

Got this extra TRD off road grill painted by a local auto shop. Sandblasted, coated, 2 coats of clear.
    IMG_0771.jpg IMG_0770.jpg

Install was SUPER easy. Didn't break a single tab, installed in less than an hour.

10/31/2016

I put the chrome emblem back in the grill. The more I looked at it, the more I wanted that "stock" look
    IMG_0810.jpg
    I also received and installed these
    IMG_0815.jpg
    With the phillips
    IMG_0816.jpg
    Without the Phillips
    IMG_0817.jpg
    Will report back later!

Teaser pic:ohsnap:

IMG_0813.jpg

11/01/2016

Installed the rear Icon shocks (PT# 56503). Going to do the coilovers sometime this week.

IMG_0829.jpg

11/02/2016

Installed the coilovers. Pretty damn easy. Ive done this a few times on an 06 and 97 tacoma and the suspension is near identical.

Came with 15 threads showing, I adjusted them to 13 showing. Sits pretty damn level. When I washed the truck, the water very slightly rolled to the back of the truck. It'll be perfect when it settles out.

IMG_0843.jpg

Also installed the OEM door sill protectors

IMG_0849.jpg

11/13/2016

Removed the red TRD decals, installed all black.

IMG_1127.jpg

Also customized my cup from @brendanwebster911

IMG_1136.jpg

12/14/2016

Came across a local selling an OEM tonneau cover from his brand new 17 Limited. Installation was really easy!

IMG_1399.jpg

12/19/2016

Added some interior flare
    :cool:

IMG_1466.jpg

12/25/2016
    Merry Christmas to me!
    OEM Rubber Floor Mats

IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg

1/13/2017

Hondo Garage Entune Knobs installed!
    IMG_2012.jpg

6/8/2017

Work has been crazy so I haven't had a chance to do much to it.

Spent a few extra dollers I had laying around on this.

The install was super easy! It didn't come with instructions, which was weird.

AND the only thing different between this and stock is the "air flow accelerator", a smaller resonator, and the TRD filter.

IMG_1490.jpg

6/23/2017

Added some KC Hilites LED Amber Fogs with Lamin-X film

IMG_1659.jpg IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg

6/29/2017

OrangeVirus tuning tune ordered

7/3/2017

URD Spec-U exhaust ordered

IMG_1814.PNG.jpg

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. Oct 25, 2016 at 9:08 AM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    7/10/2017

Unboxing the @OVTune tune. One of the first to get it. I can't wait to pair this with the @Gadget@URD URD Racing SPEC-U Exhaust!

IMG_2110.jpg

7/11/2017

Tune has been downloaded to the ECU. Review to follow!

IMG_0277.jpg

7/23/2017

@OVTune 1.01A Tacoma Tune Review
    Installed my URD Spec-U exhaust system this afternoon. Stick around.

I believe I was the first (or first 3) to order this. I know how much a solid tune can a vehicle and this truck needed it badly.

First drive

Felt normal. But then again, I was just around the block. My trip to Hawaii was the next day so I had to get to bed. I felt nothing special with the truck.

Next drive to airport: felt the same. But then again, I had 150lbs in suitcases and 3 people in the vehicle. OH, and 2 80 lb bags of cement that I forgot about. So I thought it responded better but still lugged around.

Fast forward to 1 week after multiple mai tais, sunburns from hell, and getting banned from the Alpha Release post

Got in the truck and did my normal route to work as a test (I work 15 minutes away, 35 MPH zone, 70 MPH zone, 65 MPH zone, overpasses and such):

WOW. This is how the truck SHOULD drive. The response is there, I can accelerate at a modest pace in 5th over an overpass (no more downshifts to 4th). The truck responds how the truck should respond.

The only delta is: there are some incidents where it'll jump to 6th ASAP. Like 40-60 MPH it's in 6th. The minute I want to go around someone it has to drop gears. It still hunts around in 5th / 6th gear. In my opinion, interstate driving, this truck should never see 4th gear. Even on overpasses. But I'm still seeing it. This will be fixed in v1.02 I hope!

I've noticed that getting back on the throttle from let's say, a stop sign, or parking lot driving, is crazy different. I'm way glad the tune changed this aspect of the truck. The low end torque IS improved. The dyno doesn't show it since it's very low in the RPM range, as Matt stated, but it's different.

Last night I went over the mississippi river bridge, which is normal for me. The road has you merging while climbing the bridge to the speed limit of 70. Usually I take it easy and get the truck to 60-65 because as soon as im at the top, i glide down to the exit. Last night was different, I went up and got to 70 without dropping to 3rd gear. Crazy. I kept putting my foot down and it kept accelerating with no downshifting on an uphill! As excited as I am, this should be NORMAL but toyota decided to make it not so and @OVTune fixed it.

Gas mileage

I reset my trip on the radio eco screen. Right now it's reading 19 mpg, which before it was 19.5-20. Now, I have been getting on the throttle more and seeing what it's capable of, which is different than normal. Yesterday I went on a trip, cruise set at 70 MPH, and I got 21 mpg on the trip and that is above normal. My driver information display usually shows speed and the instant MPG bar. The bar did stay higher than normal when driving at 70. So I'm going to say that it does get better MPGs but it's still early to tell officially. I'll keep y'all posted.

0-60 runs

Both of the following were made with the following:
    ECT PWR on
    Traction control fully off
    Drive mode
    AC ON, oops
    Same location
    Similar atmospheric conditions

Pre tune 0-60.. 8.9ish seconds using a computer to time it

https://youtu.be/6hrUSrAeFZA

Post tune 0-60. If you use the digital readout on the driver info display, you get a high ass number. 9.4ish. If you use the speedo, just past 60mph due to the camera angle, 8.6 ish.

And if you use the torque app, you get 6.71 LOL.

IMG_2736.PNG.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z9jmMCz_y08

Final thoughts

If you are complaining about your third gens lack of power and are considering selling it, but the damn @OVTune it is less than the amount you'll lose by selling this truck and it completely changes the driving experience of this truck. Well worth the price.

URD SPEC-U EXHAUST

Fitment:
    It's not good. I don't feel comfortable showing the underbody to anyone. Hangers are stretched. The center part where the "Y" meets up isn't right. I played and played with it and right now I got it as best as I can. The O2 sensor on the passenger side hits the transmission lines. Gadget is sending a new piece in 1-2 weeks to fix this. I'm also not sure why URD decided to NOT use 2 of the OEM hangers. Maybe for easier installation? Weird. The only hangers the exhaust system uses is 2 on the muffler (which are stretched) and 1 on the tailpipe (also stretched).

After talking to another owner, his URD setup has one of the hangers. This is just damn ridiculous.

More more R&D needs to go into this.

Sound:
    People have said "sounds like stock under 2500 RPM" that's a lie.

It's clearly different than stock at all RPM. Deeper tone all around and a slight drone around 3k. I expected it to be quieter based on other people's feedback.

It's not a terrible sound. I wanted stock below 2500 and moderate/loud above that.

At 1500 RPM with a load (say im doing 40ish and decide to accelerate without letting it downshift) the drone is quite loud. Maybe it will get better once the muffler packing settles in.

Performance:
    Too early to tell. I want to let the ECU adapt to the changes. It does feel better on the low end, but then again, I have the @OVTune 1.01a on the truck which tremendously improved the low end. I'll do more driving and report back.

The good:
    I'm happy to look at my truck from the side and not see the damn crossover pipe as the lowest point on the truck.
    Low end torque is improved. Other people have stated this as well.
    Once it's warmed up, idling tone is identical to stock.
    It doesn't sound like a civic.

The bad:
    Fitment (see above)
    Should have an option for a resonator
    Chrome Exhaust tip is the only option
    Drone at certain RPM ranges. 2200ish and 1500 under load.
    Fitment
    There are 2 exhaust hangers that the factory exhaust uses that this system does not use...

IMG_2755.jpg
    IMG_2750.jpg
    Here is a video of me driving around testing the exhaust paired with the tune

https://youtu.be/5_1zncGJH6k

:goingcrazy::goingcrazy:I'm back :goingcrazy::goingcrazy:

Banned 7/26 @ 10:49am - 8/26 @ 10:49am

I still don't know why I was banned!

So after putting about 700 miles on the 1.01B tune and URD Spec-U exhaust, I've come to conclude:

• the shifting still sucks
    • driving with ECT in Power with the transmission in "S", not letting it get below 2500 rpm, the truck is fun as shit to drive. It just doesn't stop pulling, all the way up until 6k RPM.
    • Driving in D with ECT power turned off, the throttle feels better. It still wants to downshift for the slightest things. I shit you not, if I'm doing 60-70 and it starts to moderately rain, it downshifts to 5th. One time it went to 4th during heavy rain. Hopefully the gearbox file he has brewing fixes this.
    • I never noticed the "rev-matching" that's the engine does. I'm pretty sure this is not noticeable after I installed the exhaust since I can hear more of what the engine is doing. Rev-Match: deaccelerating say in 3rd gear, in S mode. When RPM hits 3k And lowering, I'll downshift. On my 2006, it would go to 2nd, that would drag the RPMs up and the truck would jerk. On THIS truck, the engine blips the throttle, then when its close to the oncoming gear speed, it shifts. Downshifts are way smooth. This is more on a manual truck driving technique, but there are a few sports cars who do this (ones with DSG). And I've even heard of a few ones with torque converters that do this. Try it out.
    • It's still doesn't, and may never, feel like the 1GR-FE with dual VVTI or even VVTI. I'm coming from an 06 Tacoma. I want that feel back. And I don't think any tune or maybe not even a supercharger will do this.
    • Still hunts like hell 60 mph+. The random drops to 5th are stupid.
    • 65 MPH with the truck actually holding 6th gear: 22 mpg easily.
    • Why the hell am I in 6th gear going 45?
    • I get noticeably better gas mileage when accelerating with ECT in power and getting up to speed fast. I take the same route to work, 11 miles with 35 mph, 70mph, small overpass, 65mph. I've done a lot of observing and playing around/data logging using the torque app.
    • Overall gas mileage: still averaging 19.5-20mpg. It was better with 1.01a but I have been getting on the throttle more with 1.01b. Like I said, keeping the engine sped up is fun! I can promise you I'll get 20-21 if I'm consistently light on the throttle.
    • Spec-U exhaust: it has toned down a little bit. It still isn't quiet and definitely isn't "stock" under 2500 rpm like some say. Gadget did send me a new pipe to install that fixes the o2 sensor mounting. This one includes a hanger. Wtf!
    • The exhaust is loud when I get on it. It sounds good.
    • The exhaust is louder on the inside than outside under 2k rpm. Just saying.
    • I 100% believe that if this truck came with this tune from the factory, there would be no complaints about the engine. Yes the transmission would still suck and we'd complain about the gear hunting. Yes some would bitch about low low end torque but that's the same people who would get 20 mpg and complain it isn't 30 and have lots of bottom end.
    • If you're on the border about getting the tune, wait until 1.02 and the reviews.This is where we should see the most power so far. I can't wait to download it
    • In summary, I do not regret buying it. The throttle response is a huge +. The upper end driving is a bigger + even though I don't spend much time there!
    Dowload screen for 1.01B

IMG_2835.jpg

9/9/2017

@OVTune 1.02Butter ECU/TCU Installed

I'm going to have a lengthy write up soon. I want to get some miles on it though, before I go saying too much!!

IMG_3431.jpg

Unedited and lengthy, because im lazy. But driving with 1.02B

https://youtu.be/3ofMqnvc1jg

1/21/2018

Added Morimoto HID kit. The output is phenomenal! No bounce that I’ve noticed. But, there is some radio static.

Install was a breeze!

9A26A62D-0438-42E2-9516-178D1A2DC5A8.jpg

Also ordered a second kit for the 4runner :cool:
    757DBD67-069E-4950-B5D3-B8490592DF7F.jpg

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Soul Surfer, Skeou, daohaus and 3 others like this.
  3. Oct 25, 2016 at 9:32 AM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    **reserved**

ChadsPride likes this.
  4. Oct 25, 2016 at 9:35 AM
    Tatts521

Tatts521 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    New Jersey, Jersey Shore
    Vehicle:
    2012 tacoma-00 honda accord-04cbr1000rr-22ktm890duke R-19 wr450f-98rm250
    Subbed

ChadsPride and dYL0n[OP] like this.
  5. Oct 25, 2016 at 9:37 AM
    RedRed

RedRed TACO TUESDAY!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Red
    Lake Norman NC
    Vehicle:
    15 taco with stuff & things
    1.75" Billy's plus 1/4 spacer on both sides. 1" block in rear. 265/70/17 nitto g2 SCS matte dark bronze 6s
  6. Oct 25, 2016 at 9:42 AM
    krytikel

krytikel Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Inferno sport 4X4
    OME lift
    subbed :thumbsup:.

7. Oct 25, 2016 at 2:40 PM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    Well guys, she's in! It did come with chrome side steps. Not a fan. They'll be off the truck tonight!

Also I need to add some mud flaps. Thought that would be included :/

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    ChadsPride and Tatts521 like this.
  8. Oct 25, 2016 at 2:49 PM
    LafittePlatt

LafittePlatt New Member

Member:
    Hey! im new here but i got a 2017 Tacoma a few months ago....

my eyes did a double take because i ALSO got mine from Bohn Brothers!! Mine is a pretty basic 4 Door SR in white. You said you are going to remove the chrome step - would you be interested in selling it to me? Thanks!

-Noam

ChadsPride, dYL0n[OP] and Tatts521 like this.
  9. Oct 25, 2016 at 2:51 PM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    Going to PM you

ChadsPride likes this.
  10. Oct 25, 2016 at 2:52 PM
    LafittePlatt

LafittePlatt New Member

Member:
    Sounds good. Thank you. I have cash but can also pay in fishing trips - reference my name

11. Oct 25, 2016 at 4:07 PM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    Update:

Wheels and tires are on

IMG_0664.jpg

ChadsPride, RedRed and Tatts521 like this.
  12. Oct 25, 2016 at 4:11 PM
    Tatts521

Tatts521 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    New Jersey, Jersey Shore
    Vehicle:
    2012 tacoma-00 honda accord-04cbr1000rr-22ktm890duke R-19 wr450f-98rm250
    Yea that chrome step bar doesn't look good on it.

ChadsPride likes this.
  13. Oct 25, 2016 at 4:52 PM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    It'll be off tonight or tomorrow!

ChadsPride and Tatts521[QUOTED] like this.
  14. Oct 25, 2016 at 4:58 PM
    crabslayer

crabslayer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Bend, Or
    Vehicle:
    2015 Black Tacoma SR5 DCLB
    Are you thai?

ChadsPride likes this.
  15. Oct 25, 2016 at 5:10 PM
    RedRed

RedRed TACO TUESDAY!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Red
    Lake Norman NC
    Vehicle:
    1.75" Billy's plus 1/4 spacer on both sides. 1" block in rear. 265/70/17 nitto g2 SCS matte dark bronze 6s
    Mmmmmmm thai

ChadsPride likes this.
  16. Oct 25, 2016 at 5:16 PM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    Lol wut

ChadsPride likes this.
  17. Oct 25, 2016 at 5:21 PM
    crabslayer

crabslayer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Bend, Or
    Vehicle:
    2015 Black Tacoma SR5 DCLB
    The writing under your user name is in thai isnt it?

ChadsPride likes this.
  18. Oct 25, 2016 at 5:39 PM
    RedRed

RedRed TACO TUESDAY!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Red
    Lake Norman NC
    Vehicle:
    Haha

ChadsPride likes this.
  19. Oct 25, 2016 at 6:26 PM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    OH no its.. well im not sure. Did that years ago! I'm italian. It just looks cool.

ChadsPride likes this.
  20. Oct 25, 2016 at 6:30 PM
    dYL0n

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    Did a few carista modifications. Definitely worth it!

IMG_0666.jpg

Here's a full list of available mods

Doors / Windows / Remote

Blink turn signals when locking/unlocking with remote
    *YES* / NO

Beep when locking/unlocking with remote
    *YES* / NO

Volume of beep when locking/unocking with remote
    OFF / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / *MAX*

Warn (beep) when door can't be locked because it's still open
    *YES* / NO

Warn (beep) when sunroof is still open when locking doors
    *YES* / NO

Panic function on remote
    *ENABLED* / DISABLED

Re-lock doors automatically if you unlock, but don't open a door
    *YES* / NO

Re-lock doors automatically if you unlock, but don't open a door within…
    30 SECONDS / *60 SECONDS* / 120 SECONDS

Unlock doors via remote
    DRIVER'S DOOR ON 1ST PRESS, ALL ON 2ND / *ALL DOORS ON 1ST PRESS*

Unlock doors via physical key
    *DRIVER'S DOOR ON 1ST PRESS, ALL ON 2ND* / ALL DOORS ON 1ST PRESS

Unlock doors via smart key (door handle button)
    *DRIVER'S DOOR ON 1ST PRESS, ALL ON 2ND* / ALL DOORS ON 1ST PRESS

Auto-lock all doors
    DISABLED / *WHEN SHIFTING INTO GEAR* / WHEN VEHICLE STARTS MOVING

Auto-unlock all doors
    DISABLED / *WHEN SHIFTING INTO PARK (P)* / WHEN DRIVER'S DOOR IS OPENED

After locking with smart key, don't allow re-opening within…
    0.5 SECONDS / 1.5 SECONDS / 2.5 SECONDS / *5 SECONDS*

Smart key location to start car
    FRONT SEATS / *ANYWHERE IN VEHICLE*

Instruments / Display / Dings

Engine start indicator
    *ON* / OFF

Display odometer after ignition is turned off for…
    30 SECONDS / 1 MINUTE / 10 MINUTES / *OFF*

Key-in-ignition ding sound
    *SLOW* / MEDIUM / FAST

Ding when headlights are left on
    YES / *NO*

Seat belt warning ding (driver)
    ENABLED / *DISABLED*

Seat belt warning ding (front passenger)
    ENABLED / *DISABLED*

Lane-change turn signal auto-flasher count
    OFF / 3 FLASHES / *4 FLASHES* / 5 FLASHES / 6 FLASHES / 7 FLASHES

Remote low battery warning
    *ON* / OFF

Rear parking sensor range
    NARROW / *WIDE*

Mute parking sensor when stationary for more than 3 sec.
    YES / *NO*

Parking sensor beep volume
    1 / 2 / *3* / 4 / MAX

Activate parking sensors in neutral (N)
    *YES* / NO

Enable rear parking sensors when in neutral or forward gear
    REAR / REAR CORNER / *OFF*

Dash display mode
    *ALL* / UNDISP

Lights

Daytime running lights
    *ON* / OFF

Coming-home lights duration
    OFF / 30 SECONDS / *60 SECONDS* / 90 SECONDS

Auto headlights activation threshold
    *DARKEST* / DARKER / NORMAL / LIGHTER / LIGHTEST

Instrument lights dimming sensitivity
    DARKEST / DARKER / *NORMAL* / LIGHTER / LIGHTEST

Instrument lights restoring sensitivity
    DARKEST / DARKER / *NORMAL* / LIGHTER / LIGHTEST

Dim interior lights after…
    7 SECONDS / *15 SECONDS* / 30 SECONDS

Turn on interior lights when you shut off engine
    *YES* / NO

Turn on interior lights when you unlock doors
    *YES* / NO

Turn on interior lights when smart key in range
    *YES* / NO

Interior light control
    *ENABLED* / DISABLED

Heater & A/C

Temperature dial calibration
    -2°C / -1°C / *NORMAL* / +1°C / +2°C

Auto-increase blower speed when front defroster is on
    YES / *NO*

Auto-turn on A/C when AUTO button pressed (if needed)
    *YES* / NO

Deactivate front defroster when AUTO button pressed
    *YES* / NO

Open vents to outside air when ignition is turned off
    *YES* / NO

Fan speed reaches its target…
    SLOWLY / *NORMALLY* / FAST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top