1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eastern WA, North Idaho area meetups .....and BS

Discussion in 'North West' started by Navigator1, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Sep 10, 2020 at 6:43 AM
    Smar969905

Smar969905 ToyotaLover

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Deer Park, WA
    Vehicle:
    96 Dodge 12valve cummins- mine, 16 T4R - wife's, 11 Taco - totalled
    I miss having a Tacoma, but I do like having the power of a diesel. I was thinking that ome day, I could have 3 trucks for myself when I'm all grown up, a diesel tow pig, a daily tacoma, lightly modified, and a dedicated wheeler. I also want to get myself a fully enclosed tractor with a few implements including front mount snow blower. My estimate is that brand new, that will set me back about $55-60k, so it is on hold for now.

2. Sep 17, 2020 at 11:44 AM
    smithe68

smithe68 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    Haven't posted in awhile, been crazy busy with work and other stuff. Anyone have some free time Sunday to go do something? Drive a trail, ORV park, something?

3. Sep 17, 2020 at 3:37 PM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    Blazing Blue Pearl 2018 TRD Off Road
    Trifold Hard Tonneau cover Roof rack All LED lights Hitch step w/backup lights 3" revtek suspension lift with rear AAL JBA UCAs 16" procomps 0-offset wheels 285/75r16 AT Falken ties Aftermarket Spyder tail lights Aftermarket Spyder Headlights Uniden CBA "Pro" grille with "raptor" lights. K&N intake Hikeit Throttle control Cali Raised Ditch lights/mount Cali raised amber fog lights Cali Raised bed stiffeners Diff breather mod Diode dynamics "demon eyes" Chassiss Unlimited high clearance front bumper Rigid pods frog lights Smittybilt XRC Gen3 winch Overlandvehiclesystems 3 person RTT
    Let me know if it is somewhat easy to install. It's on my list of things I want.

4. Sep 17, 2020 at 3:39 PM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    Trifold Hard Tonneau cover Roof rack All LED lights Hitch step w/backup lights 3" revtek suspension lift with rear AAL JBA UCAs 16" procomps 0-offset wheels 285/75r16 AT Falken ties Aftermarket Spyder tail lights Aftermarket Spyder Headlights Uniden CBA "Pro" grille with "raptor" lights. K&N intake Hikeit Throttle control Cali Raised Ditch lights/mount Cali raised amber fog lights Cali Raised bed stiffeners Diff breather mod Diode dynamics "demon eyes" Chassiss Unlimited high clearance front bumper Rigid pods frog lights Smittybilt XRC Gen3 winch Overlandvehiclesystems 3 person RTT
    You want to go to cda? I know a good trail I want to explore more of

5. Sep 17, 2020 at 4:04 PM
    TacoManOne

TacoManOne KDMax-Pro Authorized Tuner

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Liberty Lake, WA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Blazing Blue TRDOR DCLB Premium JBL
    KDMax Pro latest version, Meso stuff, JBL upgrades
    Sure. I have the cable and software so you would only have to buy the tune.

6. Sep 17, 2020 at 4:29 PM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    You can use the software on more than one truck?

7. Sep 17, 2020 at 5:23 PM
    TacoManOne

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Liberty Lake, WA
    Vehicle:
    Yes. There are people in Sea and PDX charging for it. But since I know you, no charge.

Ornan[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. Sep 18, 2020 at 8:13 AM
    Smar969905

Smar969905 ToyotaLover

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Deer Park, WA
    Vehicle:
    96 Dodge 12valve cummins- mine, 16 T4R - wife's, 11 Taco - totalled
    I got to the point where work was severely lacking, then about 2 weeks ago, sidework kicked up, and this past week, I've got sidework still to take care of, my regular job had me pushing 4x10s, today I have a farrier coming by to trim horse feet, then go take a placement test for going back to school, then continue sidework today, tomorrow, and Sunday.

I'm about to the level of meeting up for a beer

9. Sep 19, 2020 at 1:49 PM
    smithe68

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    I can commit to a half day, guessing Idaho would be all day?

10. Sep 19, 2020 at 9:38 PM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    It could be an all day thing

11. Oct 10, 2020 at 6:44 AM
    Navigator1

Navigator1 [OP] Assistant to the Regional Manager

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Spokane WA
    Vehicle:
    18 TRDORDCLBCEMENT
    Just FYI, the gate to the top of South Baldy Lookout tower was open when I drove up there Thursday hunting. Awesome drive that I highly recommend before the snow flies or they close the gate. Modern rifle deer season opens next Saturday though so there might be some traffic if you go then.

upload_2020-10-10_6-44-4.jpg

15thvegas, TacoManOne and Ornan like this.
  12. Oct 10, 2020 at 7:43 AM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    I've been there. It is really beautiful.

20200726_143725.jpg

Navigator1[OP] and TacoManOne like this.
  13. Oct 10, 2020 at 8:51 AM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    I was actually gonna head out and explore that area again today but plans changed and I'll be exploring CDA instead.

14. Oct 12, 2020 at 2:07 PM
    smithe68

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    Hey all, anyone interested in a stock '16 grill or the air dam from a '16 Sport. Free to anyone that wants them or they will likely just go in the garbage. I don't have my Tacoma anymore so I definitely don't need them.

15. Oct 14, 2020 at 11:15 AM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    Sold your Taco?

16. Oct 14, 2020 at 7:24 PM
    TacoManOne

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Liberty Lake, WA
    Vehicle:
    If so you are dead to me...LOL.

smithe68[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. Oct 15, 2020 at 8:20 AM
    smithe68

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    I was sad to see it go but yeah I did. Commuting at 20mpg and the space it was taking up in my garage was a problem plus my 5' tall wife couldn't drive it at all.

:deadhorse:

18. Nov 10, 2020 at 7:38 PM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    Are there people still using this site?

19. Nov 10, 2020 at 11:03 PM
    TacoManOne

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Liberty Lake, WA
    Vehicle:
    Yep. Did you want to try driving my truck with the OVTune to see the difference

20. Nov 10, 2020 at 11:12 PM
    Ornan

Ornan @Bessie_tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Ornan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    That would be dope! I will be saving up for a tune.

Products Discussed in

To Top