1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

EBAY find, Icon CO's

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Texoma, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Jul 29, 2011 at 10:31 PM
    Texoma

Texoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Poweraid TB spacer, a bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA 2035s headers and dey are perty, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, LR UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, 5 factory 16" steels wit Pep Boys special Dakota Definity MT's in 285/75/16, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more but it's alre
  2. Jul 29, 2011 at 10:45 PM
    tacomtn

tacomtn Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD OR,OME,Deaver AAL
    Yikes. He wants $100 for shipping!! Fuggetta 'bout it.

3. Jul 30, 2011 at 5:02 AM
    blkbelt42

blkbelt42 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport Loaded
    JL Audio Speakers, Alpine Amp & JL Enclosed 10" Sub BFG KO2's Tint N-Fab Bars Husky WB Mats AVS Visors Console Divider Tacoma Tonneau Cover ALL PRO wheel spacers Removed Charcoal Filter AFe CAI w/ Dry Air filter TRD Wheels
    check with him on location though maybe he'd deal

4. Jul 30, 2011 at 5:32 AM
    04taco2wd

04taco2wd Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Colby
    Southern Pitt,NC
    Vehicle:
    06 AC 4x4 SR5
    6" Fabtech Lift, Custom bedside decals, ICON C/Os, 17x9 Cruiser Alloys, 33x12.5x17 Coopers, UWS Lopro Toolbox, more to come...
    They look to be in pretty rough shape.

5. Aug 1, 2011 at 6:24 PM
    Big Frank

Big Frank Member

Member:
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    09 Taco TRD
    Icon 2.5" Coil overs, Icon Upper Control Arms, AFE stage 2 intake, Flow master exhaust, 285/75 Pro comp X-Terrains, Bilstien Shocks, SS Brake Lines, JVC Kameleon Head Unit, Wet Okole Camo Seat Covers
    The pic was taken with my phone, so the pic is rough, the Icons were rebuilt by Icon and I sold the truck before they got back. the shipping is for California because everybody that wants them seems to be in Cali, I'm in SC. I'm just trying to get rid of stuff in the garage figured 5-600 was a fair price for some freshly rebuilt coil overs. They were on the truck and it do go off road, it wasn't a mall crawler so they are not brand new and beautiful.

To Top