1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ebay issue

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by JM76, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Jan 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM
    JM76

JM76 [OP] Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    06 silver double cab 4x4
    seconday air filter removal, tw sticker afe pro dry s filter , black rims , cb radio with four foot firestik antenna,black nasta nerf bars,5100's in the rear,mp3 player hookup,led overhead light,5100's up front @ 1.75, rear AAL,custom dent package,blacked out rear bumper, blacking out front grille,camo gt seat covers , 6k HIDs, 6k fogs coming, devil horns grille mod,elite offroad aluminum bumper,Canadoshi grille mod.light bar behind the grille with bright lights coming sooner or later
    ok, bought an item on sunday night, paid in full with paypal. That's not the issue. I haven't heard from the seller whether or not he took my money and ran or has sent it out. I think I have given enough time, considering Monday was a holiday and the post office and all was closed. I sent them an email the other night and have not heard anything back. Should I be concerned, or am I being paranoid. I paid with paypal, so if there is any issue I would hope that I am covered. How much longer would you wait if you haven't heard/received anything? Any other suggestions? thanks.

2. Jan 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM
    ktmrider

ktmrider Senior Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB 4x4 Sport S/C
    Junk
    wait a week, so monday or tuesday and if they dont get back to you by then i would have paypal dispute it

3. Jan 23, 2010 at 1:03 PM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    yup what ktm said. what's the seller's rating from past buyers?

4. Jan 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM
    JM76

JM76 [OP] Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    06 silver double cab 4x4
    seconday air filter removal, tw sticker afe pro dry s filter , black rims , cb radio with four foot firestik antenna,black nasta nerf bars,5100's in the rear,mp3 player hookup,led overhead light,5100's up front @ 1.75, rear AAL,custom dent package,blacked out rear bumper, blacking out front grille,camo gt seat covers , 6k HIDs, 6k fogs coming, devil horns grille mod,elite offroad aluminum bumper,Canadoshi grille mod.light bar behind the grille with bright lights coming sooner or later
    100%

To Top