1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

EBC Stage 1-5 Brake Kits for Toyota's! All EBC brake parts heavily discounted for TW!

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Chas of MRT, Mar 14, 2014.

1. 06HAOLE

06HAOLE Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Marcos, CA
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tacoma Reg cab 4x4
    Parts showed up today! You guys are fast. I can't wait to install. I would this weekend but I will be on the Mojave Trail.

2. snorola

snorola Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Canmore Alberta
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 Dbl Cab
    SAW 2.0 Coilovers Eibach 14" 650lb springs Camburg UCA's All pro expo springs OME rear shocks All pro front bumper All pro IFS skid All pro sliders SCS f5 matt black rims Lightforce blitz 240's
    What would be the best kit for a tacoma running heavy armour and oversized mud tires?

Also could I get a approximate quote for shipping to Alberta Canada T1W 2Z4?

Cheers

3. Chas of MRT

Chas of MRT [OP] Total Automotive Performance

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein

Great to hear and happy to be of service. :D

Any of the kits that use the yellowstuff pads. Shipping on rotors and pads will probably run 80-100 via USPS. A box of pads only is about 40. Shoot me a PM with what you are looking for and I can work out something for you

4. Justus

Justus resident Apple Pie Monster

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    Stage 5 with braided lines, and an ABS kill switch as long as u are cabable of threshold braking. It can save ur life especially in the snow.... The ABS on these trucks is too overactive and will allow u to continue for meters while on the pedal when u only have feet to stop.

5. Chas of MRT

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    ^^^ Good advice right there.

6. Justus

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    stockish

thank you sir :)

its done me quite well over the years.
    The stage 5 is great. No pulsing, very low wind noise (its a slot thing), little dusting (IMHO), great initial bite (unlike ceramics which need to be warm), quiet operation, great pedal feel (with all my mods atleast) and great fade resistance.

Ill be getting these from now on.... Ive used various setups on different cars ranging from OEM on my tacoma and maxima, to brembo blanks and axxis metal masters on the maxima, to hawks and brembos on the tacoma, to the stage 5 and I am very happy.

YOU MUST BED THEM IN....... stopping power will increase after a few weeks.... IM not saying they SUCK at first, but they only get better with some time.

7. abceemike

abceemike Member

Member:
    Alamo, CA
    Vehicle:
    '12 4x4 V6 DCLB Sport
    I have a trd sport 4x4. I want the stage 5 kit, which one should i select? Only options are base and pre-runner.

8. Justus

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    stockish
    Select prerunner..... Look at the page after u select the stage 5 kit.... Look at fitment. U will see a note for 4x4.

The part number u want is

S5KF1347

9. Justus

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    stockish
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  10. abceemike

abceemike Member

Member:
    Alamo, CA
    Vehicle:
    '12 4x4 V6 DCLB Sport
    Awesome thank you.

11. Texoma

Texoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Poweraid TB spacer, a bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA 2035s headers and dey are perty, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, LR UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, 5 factory 16" steels wit Pep Boys special Dakota Definity MT's in 285/75/16, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more but it's alre
    Chas, you be hookin' us T-Dubbers up.

12. Chas of MRT

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    Thank you for all of the orders over the weekend.

We can do Hawk, PowerSlot, Stoptech, and more! Just shoot me a PM if you want a quote on something other than the EBC kit!

13. Chas of MRT

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein

Thanks for helping out! :) If you guys ever have fitment questions you can always reference EBC's site.

Anytime Texoma - I am just a truck guy like everyone else here and like for people to get good prices and parts.

14. Justus

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    stockish
    U got it

15. skygear

skygear           

Member:
    Damn, too bad I cant afford this now. Stage 5 would be my choice, if I had the monies.

16. AR15xAR10

AR15xAR10 Aka: "RainbowPuke"

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4x4 V6 IndigoInkPearl ACLBFTMFW
    "More than you can afford pal, TACOMA" WeatherTech Floor liners (front and rear), AVS vent visors, OEM Bed Mat, TRD (oiled) air filter, OEM Front Skidplate, OEM bed extender brackets, black plasti dipped grill emblem, ultragauge plus model, remote start, reese hitch, Grom Ipod interface, quickfists on custom bedrail mount to hold axe/shovel, EBC stage 5 super street brake kit, rokblokz mud flaps, superbrightleds map and dome LED lights (warm white), rear diff breather relocation mod, redline tuning Elite stainless hood struts, AFE Mach Force XP 2.5" stainless catback, Ionic Soft Trifold Tonneau, pop&lock, OEM LED tail lights, 35watt reverse light mod, full synthetic fluids, and STEEKERS Adding 4pin receiver harness, an unmolested OEM bumper with tow package hitch, painting afe tip flat black
    Just ordered stage 5 kit! Thanks guys! Great price too, i remember seeing them somewhere else for almost $400. Amazing deal! So excited!!!! :goingcrazy:

17. CanisLupus

CanisLupus Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB 4WD
    - Click Signature for Build Thread -
    Ordered Stage 5 yesterday. Excited to see how they handle all the extra weight I will have in the coming weeks-months. (front plate bumper, winch, full skids, sliders, rear H/C bumper with swingout)

Matt

18. AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    "More than you can afford pal, TACOMA" WeatherTech Floor liners (front and rear), AVS vent visors, OEM Bed Mat, TRD (oiled) air filter, OEM Front Skidplate, OEM bed extender brackets, black plasti dipped grill emblem, ultragauge plus model, remote start, reese hitch, Grom Ipod interface, quickfists on custom bedrail mount to hold axe/shovel, EBC stage 5 super street brake kit, rokblokz mud flaps, superbrightleds map and dome LED lights (warm white), rear diff breather relocation mod, redline tuning Elite stainless hood struts, AFE Mach Force XP 2.5" stainless catback, Ionic Soft Trifold Tonneau, pop&lock, OEM LED tail lights, 35watt reverse light mod, full synthetic fluids, and STEEKERS Adding 4pin receiver harness, an unmolested OEM bumper with tow package hitch, painting afe tip flat black
    You will love them, they really bite great and never fade

19. Justus

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    stockish
    U guys will love the stage 5

Just remember they won't shine until they are bedded and broken in...... May take a hundred mikes to shine...

I don't have much armor, but I do have the avid bar, sliders, a full toolbox, 75 series authorities (duratrac clones), and the truck stops great.
    I had hawk/brembos before, and as soon as I got the supercharger, I knew I needed better brakes.

The ebc stage 5, S.S. braided lines, and ABS kill switch make for an impressive stop...... I just saved bambies mom a couple weeks ago on the freeway and left a good 100 feet of black stripes and a cloud of smoke.

20. AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I'm worried that Matt gets them bedded in right. He is having a shop install them, and they better not drive it and screw them up right after they install them. Matt needs to bed them himself and work in the feel.

To Top