1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

EBC Stage 1-5 Brake Kits for Toyota's! All EBC brake parts heavily discounted for TW!

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Chas of MRT, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Chas of MRT

Chas of MRT [OP] Total Automotive Performance

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    Thanks for the support!

2. AR15xAR10

AR15xAR10 Aka: "RainbowPuke"

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4x4 V6 IndigoInkPearl ACLBFTMFW
    "More than you can afford pal, TACOMA" WeatherTech Floor liners (front and rear), AVS vent visors, OEM Bed Mat, TRD (oiled) air filter, OEM Front Skidplate, OEM bed extender brackets, black plasti dipped grill emblem, ultragauge plus model, remote start, reese hitch, Grom Ipod interface, quickfists on custom bedrail mount to hold axe/shovel, EBC stage 5 super street brake kit, rokblokz mud flaps, superbrightleds map and dome LED lights (warm white), rear diff breather relocation mod, redline tuning Elite stainless hood struts, AFE Mach Force XP 2.5" stainless catback, Ionic Soft Trifold Tonneau, pop&lock, OEM LED tail lights, 35watt reverse light mod, full synthetic fluids, and STEEKERS Adding 4pin receiver harness, an unmolested OEM bumper with tow package hitch, painting afe tip flat black
    Proud to show support to those who do business right!

3. CanisLupus

CanisLupus Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB 4WD
    - Click Signature for Build Thread -
    I am new to brakes :confused: What do you mean?

Matt

4. JoseyWells

JoseyWells Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Corona, CA
    Vehicle:
    12 prerunner
    Demello sliders, Icon ext coilovers, icon rear shocks, icons UCAs, 17" Konig Countersteer Type X, 285/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    What stage is good for 285/70R17 Nitto trail grapplers?

5. AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    "More than you can afford pal, TACOMA" WeatherTech Floor liners (front and rear), AVS vent visors, OEM Bed Mat, TRD (oiled) air filter, OEM Front Skidplate, OEM bed extender brackets, black plasti dipped grill emblem, ultragauge plus model, remote start, reese hitch, Grom Ipod interface, quickfists on custom bedrail mount to hold axe/shovel, EBC stage 5 super street brake kit, rokblokz mud flaps, superbrightleds map and dome LED lights (warm white), rear diff breather relocation mod, redline tuning Elite stainless hood struts, AFE Mach Force XP 2.5" stainless catback, Ionic Soft Trifold Tonneau, pop&lock, OEM LED tail lights, 35watt reverse light mod, full synthetic fluids, and STEEKERS Adding 4pin receiver harness, an unmolested OEM bumper with tow package hitch, painting afe tip flat black
    I didn't say you were new to brakes man. I just hope that which ever shop installs your brakes doesn't think that they'll "try them out" before giving you the keys back. You have to bed the carefully and i don't really understand how to do it, i just know it is delicate. Just being friendly and concerned :) i mean no harm or bad intention

http://ebcbrakes.com/articles/how-to-bed-in-your-new-brakes-for-streeturban-driving-2/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  6. CanisLupus

CanisLupus Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB 4WD
    - Click Signature for Build Thread -
    Lol, no I am saying I am new to brakes so I didn't know what you meant.

Thanks for the link!

Matt

7. Chas of MRT

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    good advice, these are a little different than standard brakes.

Thank you all for the orders, have a great weekend!

8. 06HAOLE

06HAOLE Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Marcos, CA
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tacoma Reg cab 4x4
    I couldnt wait to throw on the EBC stage 4 kit. I have been slowly "bedding" them in and its been great so far. I was really impressed by the fit and finish of the whole kit.

Chas @Tap Auto Parts gave me a great deal and I highly recommend doing business with him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Chas of MRT

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    Dude that setup looks sick. Maybe its all the aftermarket colors you have in that wheel well lol. The black will eventually come off the face of the rotor but they look awesome out of the box.

Thank you for sharing photos! And Im glad you are happy with the service and parts we sell. We are working hard for you guys and want to be your parts spot.

Would love to know how they feel in 3-400 miles or so. They only get better :)

10. AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yeah.....now i'm going to have to paint my stock calipers black lol

11. NateMob

NateMob Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Alamogordo NM
    Vehicle:
    2006 4Runner
    Which of these is going to throw the least amount of dust?

12. Chas of MRT

Member:
    First Name:
    Chas
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra V8
    Airaid Bilstein
    The kits with the green pads are less dusty than the kits with the yellow pads :)

13. Justus

Justus resident Apple Pie Monster

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    What color rims do u have?

On my stock silver TRD off roads, the dust is hardly noticable from the stage 5 and I've had them for about a yr I think.

14. NateMob

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Alamogordo NM
    Vehicle:
    2006 4Runner
    [​IMG]

Matte gray, so it probably won't matter. Think I'll just pull the trigger on the 5.

15. AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Ere ya go. You won't be disapointed. After you get them broken in, i'd almost argue that the dust is pretty normal.

Beautiful 4runner :thumbsup:

16. Justus

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    stockish
    Agreed.
    The payoff is well worth it.
    The truck is a beast and I drive it hard...... These brakes will stop ya, and these prices are good!

17. AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
    You drive hard too? I can't wait to have real brakes for once, my stock one have been heated a few too many times. Still no warpage or anything major (i always engine brake)....just age. Can't wait to baby my ECB kit for the first few thousand miles. I just got new tires so that is reason enough to baby everything.

18. Justus

Member:
    First Name:
    Brock
    Paso Robles
    Vehicle:
    stockish
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/280822-5150-build.html

U tell me ;)

19. AR15xAR10

Member:
    Vehicle:
  20. NateMob

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Alamogordo NM
    Vehicle:
    2006 4Runner
    Does the code only work for "tacoma brakes"? I just tried it for a set of Tundra rotors and pads to upgrade my 4runner and although the code shows as being applied, the price didn't change.

To Top