1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ECT offroad..........

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TacoSID138, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Jun 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM
    TacoSID138

TacoSID138 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD
    Faded out tinted tails and 3rd brake light,deck-plate mod, dumped Flow Master 40, King EXTD coil overs, 1.5 AP shackles, AP EXPD leafs. 285 Hankook DynaPro ATM tires
    has anybody ever ordered from these guys??? I ordered the toytec coils from them when toytec was out of stock. hoping id get them quicker with this company. but I was wrong.... I placed my order in April of this year, and I never got a email or call on my status of the order. I have emailed them three times and every time I call I get there voicemail. left a message and still nothing. I have no clue what else to do. I just want my freakin coils.......:mad:

2. Jun 18, 2011 at 3:52 PM
    TacoSID138

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD
    Faded out tinted tails and 3rd brake light,deck-plate mod, dumped Flow Master 40, King EXTD coil overs, 1.5 AP shackles, AP EXPD leafs. 285 Hankook DynaPro ATM tires
    never thought about trying that. ill do it know. thanks dude

3. Jun 18, 2011 at 4:22 PM
    TacoSID138

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD

just got off the phone with the bank. they put a "dispute" on the payment. the girl also said it was weird they took the money out early. its going to take ten business days to see what happens. thanks for the help dude. and i have first gen :D

Products Discussed in

To Top