1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

EDRIN55's BUILD

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Edrin55, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Oct 5, 2009 at 6:02 PM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    Ron, looking sick man!

Like the look you got going on.

2. Oct 5, 2009 at 9:27 PM
    Edrin55

Edrin55 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Chula Vista, CA (Eastlake)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Magnetic Gray TRD Sport Access Cab
    Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd, Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope, Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover, Thule Custom lockable light bar, TRD Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd TRD skid plate, Slee Off Road Sliders, Upgraded 3.5" Rearview Mirror/Monitor, Anytime Foglight Mod. (TY Jeff), Smoked Foglights, SilverStar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs, Tinted windows all around, Vent visors, Bed mat with security mod, Wet Okoles front & back, Race/Sport Pedals, Tailgate Clamps, PopNLcok 5300 Tailgate Lock, All weather mats, Helo 17x8 Hubcentric Rims & BFG All Terrain 265/70/17, Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add to the rears, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, Go Rhino Hitch Step, TRD License Plate Frames and Tire Valve Covers. GrillCraft MX Mesh upper and lower grills with "old school TOYOTA" FJ emblem, Cobra CB Radio, Firestick CB Antenna with custom mount.
    Thanks Scott....[​IMG]

Thank You Eric..... Congrats on the wedding again...

TY Daniel.....:)

Thanks Roger..... when do we get her dirty? :mudding:

Cool Jeff.... Lets start... Need any help? :cool:

Thanks Brian.... I originally wanted a SWB, but the only ones available were in Arizona. A close friend persuaded me not to get that color. :anonymous:

3. Oct 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    haha YES always - money would be a good start ;) I'll let ya know

4. Oct 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Off Road DCSB
    Stock. Purchased 2/17/19. Cement!
    I totally need to redo my mount. The bit I'm using is just about done. I'm liking yours a lot more Ron. Haha. It's looking good bro. Time for the stereo. At this rate, how long can you keep doing a mod a week? TTYL man.

5. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:22 PM
    r0ckymountain

r0ckymountain Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma TRD
    K & N Air filter, Bug deflector, Roll-up tonneau cover, CB
    Great looking mods! Can you send a link for the CB antenna mount? Thanks in advance

6. Oct 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd, Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope, Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover, Thule Custom lockable light bar, TRD Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd TRD skid plate, Slee Off Road Sliders, Upgraded 3.5" Rearview Mirror/Monitor, Anytime Foglight Mod. (TY Jeff), Smoked Foglights, SilverStar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs, Tinted windows all around, Vent visors, Bed mat with security mod, Wet Okoles front & back, Race/Sport Pedals, Tailgate Clamps, PopNLcok 5300 Tailgate Lock, All weather mats, Helo 17x8 Hubcentric Rims & BFG All Terrain 265/70/17, Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add to the rears, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, Go Rhino Hitch Step, TRD License Plate Frames and Tire Valve Covers. GrillCraft MX Mesh upper and lower grills with "old school TOYOTA" FJ emblem, Cobra CB Radio, Firestick CB Antenna with custom mount.
    Thank You Bruce for the compliments. Sorry, I didn't purchase my CB Mount. Another TW member Albert (W8N4Mud) was kind enough to modify existing CB mount brackets to fit into the bed rails for us San Diego members.

7. Oct 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM
    r0ckymountain

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma TRD
    Thanks for the quick reply, I thought I would have to fab a mount. I really like the way your T sits. Is that the result of the 1500's with new coils and the new rear leaf or was there other mods?

8. Oct 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM
    r0ckymountain

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma TRD
    Thanks for the quick reply:), I thought I would have to fab a mount. I really like the way your T sits. Is that the result of the 1500's with new coils and the new rear leaf or were there other mods?:thumbsup:

9. Oct 12, 2009 at 1:23 PM
    Padilla1880

Padilla1880 "Let's Ride!"

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD OffRoad V6 SR5 PreRunner
    It is the result of the Adjustable 5100's up front set at 2.5 and utilizes stock coils. Rear is Non-Adjustable 5100's and a mini leaf pack.

10. Oct 12, 2009 at 1:41 PM
    wmflyfisher

wmflyfisher Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    PCB, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Sport 4x4
    Nice truck and my fav color!! How do you like the silverstars and where or how did you tint the fogs?? Does it affect light output??

11. Oct 12, 2009 at 4:16 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    Bruce.... what Daniel (padilla1880) said below...lol :D

Thanks Daniel for getting my back....:)

Thank You.... Silverstars are bright. The fogs are tinted via Laminx. The light still shines through them.

12. Oct 12, 2009 at 4:55 PM
    Padilla1880

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
  13. Oct 15, 2009 at 6:49 AM
    hendross

hendross Member

Member:
    Where did you get the 2010 AFE Pro Dry S Drop-In?
    AutoAnything does not have them listed, will 2009 work?

14. Oct 15, 2009 at 5:05 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    Yuppers.... 2005-2010 is the same model.

15. Oct 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM
    Padilla1880

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    Hey Edrin55 when do you plan on doing your Satoshi

16. Oct 15, 2009 at 5:34 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    Hey Daniel.... still debating. After seeing Matt's grillcraft last Saturday, im all confused now. I liked how his grill looked. However I did buy my Dremel today. They were on clearence at Lowes.

17. Oct 15, 2009 at 6:26 PM
    Padilla1880

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    Sounds good Edrin55! Which dremel did you get Edrin55?

18. Oct 15, 2009 at 6:32 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    Dremel 300 with hard case, 55 accessories with case, and one attachment. It was $79.84 , clearence for $64.94 and I had a coupon paid $54.98. The store clerk told me that these were last years models and this years models were on the way.

19. Oct 15, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    Padilla1880

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
  20. Oct 16, 2009 at 11:06 AM
    aces2

aces2 Senior Arshole

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Hampton, VA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 RR AC 4x4
    Flowmaster 40, K&N CAI, RED brake light bulbs, BHLM, Rear dif breather line, Factory Skidplate painted BLACK, DRL's, YELLOW bulbs in Fogs Turn Signals and Marker lights, Custom "Toy Machine" center emblem, Sockmonkey "Nor-Cal" decals all BLACK, Redline tailgate damper and hood sruts, Painted steering wheel emblem BLACK, 12V always on, Foglight mod, 16" Pro-Comp 7089 rims BLACK powdercoated acorn lugnuts, BFG KM2's 285-75-16, Painted exhaust pipe BLACK, BLACK emblems all the way around, Rear BLACK bumper from base model, Radical RED "sport" grille-surround, Factory Toyota Bed extender, RED maglight mounted on each seat's side, TRD ball-type shift knob, Custom mounted Scangauge II under stereo, Aftermarket HU, Hardwired Garmin GPS 260W, TSB w/AAL and 2.5" 5100's, Weathertech floor liners, Removed front mud flaps, 95-04 "4WD" rear mudflaps, 3rd Brake light "TACO", BLACK front lip
    I LOVE IT! Amazing for such a short time of ownership. I know it doesn't seem like it's possible, but you've got a lot more to go, the TW Mod bug has bit!

Products Discussed in

To Top