1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

eibach or stock?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 08pretaco, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Sep 21, 2009 at 9:08 AM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    ok so i bought some used eibach springs for my 08 tacoma not doing my research. come to find out they give a 1.6" of lift, i was hoping to just get the springs for a better ride because i am pairing it with some spindles.

so my with the eibach springs ill have between 4.85"- 5.6" front lift depending on what spindles i get. with stock ill be between 3.25"-4".

should i just use the stock springs, max lift of 4", or the eibach springs, max lift of 5.6" with my 5100's and spindles?

Also they eibachs are adjustable if that makes any difference

Products Discussed in

To Top