1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eibach Springs Only

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by wvataco, May 31, 2010.

1. Jun 7, 2010 at 3:32 PM
    28Gauge

28Gauge Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Grapevine, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Sockmonkey Graphics, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T's, Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Mats, Dee Zee Bed Mat, Map Light/Dome Light LED's, Flo-Pro Muffler w/Stainless Steel Tip, Dome Light/Map Light Mod, Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil, LED Cupholder Mod, Grillcraft with TOYOTA emblem, Vision 375 Warrior Wheels, Extra Bed D Ring Mod, TRD Skidplate, Bilstein 5100's on all four corners, Front 5100's set at zero with Eibach springs, Toytec 1.5" rear TSB add-a-leaf springs, Toytec swaybar relocate kit, Katzkin Leather Seating, Front Window Tint
    X2

2. Jun 7, 2010 at 6:17 PM
    wvataco

wvataco [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2010 dbl cab trd sport
    My truck won't see a lot of offroad action. It will mainly be a street queen, with a little offroad when I go hunting in the fall (mostly washed out logging roads) nothing major. I can get the 5100's with the eibachs, just dont want to screw up the ride. I sell race car parts for a living and it just so happens we sell a ton of billstein shocks for racecars so I can get them at a good price. I figured the eibach springs were probably better, even though we don't sell eibach at the store we sell hyperco, I know that there aren't that many spring manufacturers in the US, so OME or ARB whatever you want to call them, probably don't even make the springs they sell, they are probably made by one of the big spring manufacturers. On another note it seems like my truck idles awfull high in park, it is about 1500 RPM is this normal?

Products Discussed in

To Top