1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SlimDigg, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 17, 2011 at 8:11 AM
    Davtopgun

Davtopgun Weeeee mod time!

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.
    There is a spell you can cast on any animal or beast, once you cast it, you have 15 seconds to kill your target. If you do his soul will be absorbed into an empty soul gem.

A filled soul gem says "greater(lesser)" as an example. The first part "Greater" means your soul gem can hold up to a greater soul in it. As for the (lesser) in the example, this means it has a lesser soul gem in it.

An empty soul gem will say just "greater, lesser, common" etc. And can be filled using one of the methods above.

The spell name is soul trap, there is also a soul trap enchant that you can enchant on weapons and even bows.

Hope this is a little better explained, I was a bit out of it last night when I write that other one lol.

2. Dec 17, 2011 at 9:06 AM
    fatty ac1d

fatty ac1d Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    15 MGM DCSB SR5
    Well here I am at level 39. Decked out in full Legendary Daedric armor.

Like. A. Boss.

skyrimss.jpg

3. Dec 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM
    Davtopgun

Davtopgun Weeeee mod time!

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.
    If you max out blacksmithing, enchanting, and alchemy; There is a way to make a set of deadric armor with nearly twice the armor rating. Insane enchants on weapons and armor and of course this works in making weapons with insane damage, too.

This is what I went by, its completely worth the time to collect and do it all. I made two deadric daggers with 176 damage each and a deadric bow with 502 damage. This is Not an exploit.

Method for Extremely Powerful Equipment

Using Alchemy,Enchanting, and Smithing the player can create very powerful weapons and armor.

This process can be used to progressively enhance each skill to a certain point, beyond which it is not normally possible to go without exploiting the use of a game bug(described at the end). It is assumed that the player has 100 in each skill with the relevant perks: 5/5 Enchanter, Insightful Enchanter, Alchemist 5/5, Benefactor, and the smithing perk for your chosen armor and weapon types.

Prerequisites: 100/100 in Alchemy, Enchanting and Smithing, and the skills Alchemist (5/5) and Benefactor (Alchemy) and Enchanter (5/5) and Insightful Enchanter (Enchanting). The Extra Effect (Enchanting) and relevant Smithing skill (e.g. Daedric Smithing) are also strongly recommended.

1. To begin the process craft a set of Fortify Alchemy gear (ring, necklace, gloves, circlet). This should result in four items that each boost your Alchemy skill by 25%. 2. Then craft several potions of Fortify Enchanting.These potions should enhance your enchanting skill by 30% 3. Use those potions to craft a new set of Fortify Alchemy gear. This set will have a boost of 28% on each piece. 4. Using this new set, create new Fortify Enchanting potions. These potions should have a boost of 32% on them. NOTE: This is the strongest Fortify Enchanting potion that can be brewed without exploiting. 5. Next use these potions to create a set of equipment with Fortify Alchemy & Fortify Smithing both boosted to +29% per piece. This comes out to a total boost of +116% for each skill. (NOTE: Since you cannot enchant fortify smithing on head items, it will be necessary to enchant a 29% smithing boost to a piece of ARMOR). The circlet itself only needs to have a 29% alchemy boost. 6. To finish this process off, use the set of Alchemy boosting gear to create some Fortify Smithing potions. These potions should have a boost of +130% on them.

Now that the player is prepared, one can enchant a chosen set of armor and weapons using the Fortify Enchanting Potions. Then wear the Fortify Smithing equipment that was made in step 5, and drink a Fortify Smithing potion made from step 6. Alternatively, one can improve the weapons first and then come back to enchant them if they do not want to enchant. The player can now use a workbench or grindstone to enhance their chosen equipment to the best possible level.

4. Dec 17, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    So far, the only useful thing I've done is added something to my shield to make it block 15% more damage. :eek:

5. Dec 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    all about the septims baby :rimshot:

6. Dec 25, 2011 at 9:07 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Ive almost got all acheivements completed for this game :) to me the games not done until i have every acheievement. Needless to say, I will probably never beat some games.

7. Dec 25, 2011 at 9:11 AM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
  8. Dec 25, 2011 at 9:26 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Whats your acheievement score look like? Mines only at 10500... Seen some peoples well over 100,000.

9. Dec 25, 2011 at 3:36 PM
    memario1214

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    I am on PS3 so were are on a trophy/levelling system which I honestly really like. I have friends that are higher trophy level than me, but they generally have a ton of games and a ton of time to just play games. I spend my time perfecting games... getting platinum trophies.

10. Dec 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    Tacomanator

Tacomanator Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clam Slammer
    Southern Cali
    King 2.5" extended travel coilovers with compression adjusters, Camburg UCA's, King 2.5" rear shocks, TRD 1st gen CAI.
    I have yet to get a platinum on any game, but I got a lot of golds lol. I don't play very much, though. The closest i've got to completely finishing a game was Assassin's Creed 2. I have like 90% completion on that.

11. Dec 25, 2011 at 3:58 PM
    memario1214

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    AC2 was the first platinum I ever got... I only have a few. I got it this summer though

12. Dec 26, 2011 at 5:35 AM
    rollin904

rollin904 Feather Slinger

Member:
    First Name:
    TJ
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    '14 DCSB 4x4
    Welllll I finally jumped on board, downloaded overnight on Steam. Shall be playing tonight :). Goodbye social life.

13. Dec 26, 2011 at 11:48 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Yeah, I'm about to play it right now. Level 20ish I think. I'm all about the bows. Something about doing over 48 in damage from halfway across a field is awesome. :p

14. Dec 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    derekabraham

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    I suck with bows. :eek:

I just can't use them, I don't know why.

15. Dec 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM
    memario1214

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    Because they're not assault rifles :p

16. Dec 26, 2011 at 12:36 PM
    derekabraham

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    :spy:

Sucks we only got one game in. I had to take Kim to work... :rolleyes:

17. Dec 26, 2011 at 12:37 PM
    jrgroucho

jrgroucho Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC SR5 BSP
    Hose Clamp, No Seatbelt Chime, Husky Floor Liners, BHLM, sockmonkey Tailgate Decal, Wet Okole Covers/Armrests,
    Yeah, I'm with you on the bow thing. I have always loved sniping my target in most games. That and magic; if I need to get up close and personal it is done with fire and electricity.

I'm at level 20 now with about 53 hours in and have only done like 3 of the main quests. I think the infinite side quests in this game may be the downfall of civilization.

18. Dec 26, 2011 at 12:45 PM
    memario1214

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    Yeah I got my shit together a couple games after you left... that one guy on the other team just allowed their team to force us in a corner and they proceeded to slaughter us lol. We switched parties and I kicked ass.

Lv 40 here and just finished the story... my recommendation is to finish the story by level 30 or so. It doesn't stop what you are doing at all, actually enhances it in many cases.

19. Dec 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM
    derekabraham

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    :laugh:

I hate it when they do that! :p

I'll be back on later, if you're on we will have to start annihilating people. I'm giving Skyrim a break for a couple days. :p

20. Dec 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    I prefer the Mace of Malborog and double fisting fire if it gets close and personal. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top