1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Electronic Cigs

Discussion in 'Health' started by WTFaulkner, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Jun 13, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    Wishbone1965

Wishbone1965 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4
    What did you order if you don't mind me asking?

2. Jun 13, 2013 at 7:18 PM
    Davtopgun

Davtopgun Weeeee mod time!

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.

Provape Provari starter kit. Best you can buy. The great guys here told me about it. It's expensive, but I didn't want to start out with an OK e-cig, and end up buying this one in the future anyway.

Once I get it, I'll head straight to my local Vape shop for a good tank and some local juices.

With the entire setup (I got all the accessories with the Provari, including 3 more extended batteries), a good tank, multiple flavors, and plenty of cartomizers for the tank. I'm going to be at about $400 when all said and done.

For me, that's about a month and a half of smoking, cost wise. With everything I'm getting, I'm expecting 6+ months before I'll have to replenish supplies.

Hopefully, I'll have the whole thing kicked by then though. If not, refilling the supplies (cartomizers and juices) will run me about $70 for another 6 month supply.

All in all, that's pretty damn cheap.

3. Jun 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    Marc702

Marc702 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    DC/PRERUNNER
    I get thrilled when I see a smoker that really, really wants to quit.

I quit cold turkey on 1/28/13 without an E cig.

I made it 24hrs and I was a wreck. Seriously.

Went to the smoke shop I usually buy cigs at and asked the guy for the best E cig set up he had. No bull shit, one drag off that E cig and I knew right then that I never needed to buy real cigs again.

I can actually breathe and haven't coughed in months.

Good luck guys, you can do this!!

4. Jun 13, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    Wishbone1965

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4
    Thanks! I'm all over this! Don't care what it cost...

5. Jun 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    mommehK

mommehK Never let your fear decide your fate

Member:
    First Name:
    Kel
    Durango
    Vehicle:
    08 Black PreRunner TRD
    ProComp 2.5" Level Kit, MB TKO 16" wheels, Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75/16, Plasti-derp'd grill & back bumper, 13" EuroStyle AntennaX, TRD logo Valve Stem Caps, Debadged, Disable Seatbelt Chime Mod

I'm the same way....LOVE "selling" the e-cig. There's only one drawback to it now: since I'm in Colorado now, everybody asks if it's a damn hash pipe or something stupid like that. :rolleyes:

6. Jun 13, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    Marc702

Marc702 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    DC/PRERUNNER
    CO's a pretty relaxed state huh?

7. Jun 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.
    Thanks, and that's always great to hear!

Exactly! Lungs are far more expensive. :eek:

:laugh: That's to be expected in Colorado.

8. Jun 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM
    mommehK

mommehK Never let your fear decide your fate

Member:
    First Name:
    Kel
    Durango
    Vehicle:
    08 Black PreRunner TRD
    ProComp 2.5" Level Kit, MB TKO 16" wheels, Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75/16, Plasti-derp'd grill & back bumper, 13" EuroStyle AntennaX, TRD logo Valve Stem Caps, Debadged, Disable Seatbelt Chime Mod
    With as much other smoking going on here, it oughta' be relaxed! :laugh:

9. Jun 14, 2013 at 3:44 AM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    I bet CO and WA have some of the lowest crime rates in the country. Everyone is far to stoned to rob anybody. :)

10. Jun 14, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    Wishbone1965

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4
    Is this the right set up? Want to make sure I get everything I need the first time.http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Variable-Voltage-p/provaristarter.htm#

11. Jun 14, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
  12. Jun 14, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    oldstick

oldstick Medicare Member

Member:
    GA

They do, it's called nicorette gum....

:D

13. Jun 14, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    Wishbone1965

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4
    Please excuse my ignorance! So you still have to get supplies when the order comes in?

14. Jun 14, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    Unless you order your juices, cartomizer, and tank with it, you'll have to pick those things up.

You don't have to use a tank, but it's the best way to go that I've found. The easiest way I've found to get all the best quality stuff that fits, is to do it in person.

The kit actually comes with everything you need except for juices. You'll have to read up on atomizers, cartomizer, tanks etc. The supplies I speak of are the juices, and the upgrades that I want to do to it.

15. Jun 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    drunktaco

drunktaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sage
    Southwest Va
    Icon ext travel C/O's, Total Chaos UCA's, King R/R shocks, All-Pro leaf pack, lights, RCI skid, Brute Force sliders, ect.
    So I just got 2 ego-cTwist batteries 2 rebuildable kanger T3s clearomizers and a charger today. Along with some black cherry and apple tobacco juice today. Getting ready to try them out. Ill keep y'all updated.

16. Jun 14, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    drunktaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Sage
    Southwest Va
    Icon ext travel C/O's, Total Chaos UCA's, King R/R shocks, All-Pro leaf pack, lights, RCI skid, Brute Force sliders, ect.
    Update: holy dog shit at the hit these things pack. I smoke a pack a day+ (depending on drinking) an totally wasn't expecting that. Interesting. Still playing with it though I've took about 5 or 6 good hits off of it so far.

17. Jun 14, 2013 at 9:42 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    Late to this thread, buy glad I found it. Been thinking about quitting, and giving these a try. Great info to get started in this thread.

18. Jun 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    drunktaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Sage
    Southwest Va
    Yeah it is. I looked into them once then checked this thread out and learned a lot

19. Jun 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    WTFaulkner

WTFaulkner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    SLC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Stuff
    Hellyeah :thumbsup: I use the ego-c Upgrade and It hits like a champ:).

Still not as good as a lot of the bigger and a little more pricey units out there tho but I have never had a need for a bigger one, these do a great job as is!!

Hope it helps, it did wonders for me!

20. Jun 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    drunktaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Sage
    Southwest Va
    Thanks man I've been puffing on it for a little bit now and I'm starting to get more used to it. Just gotta take some smaller puffs. First one I took was long and hard (that sounds so bad) and cranked all the way up haha it knocked my head off almost

To Top