Elockers for 4Runners and Lexus GX

Discussion in '4Runners' started by Cruiser Brothers, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Nov 27, 2016 at 10:27 AM
    Cruiser Brothers

Cruiser Brothers [OP] Get There

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    Happy to report that Harrop Eaton ELockers are now available for all 4Runners and Lexus GX models. We import and stock Harrops to replace non-OEM factory lockers in back and offer a non-air locker for the front.

Visit www.Yotalockers.com for fitment, part numbers, pricing and tech info.

Also doing a Cyber Monday Sale on November 28. Email us for pricing too low to publish - info@yotalockers.com

2. Nov 27, 2016 at 10:30 AM
    ramonortiz55

ramonortiz55 Not A Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ramon
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB Offroad 4x4
    stock
    Elockers for the front?

Interesting. .

beertimecontinuum likes this.
  3. Nov 27, 2016 at 11:19 AM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    Yessir. We have been dealers for last two years - mostly Land Cruisers - and more recently other Series of Toyotas. Good relationship with Harrop - we asked them to build a model for "8.4" diffs in back of Tacomas/Tundras and they turned the project around very quickly.

My partner has a Harrop in front of his 100 Series with IFS and I installed Harrops in front/rear of a BJ 73, now putting them in front and rear of my first gen Tacoma.

Consistently good reports - easy install, quick engagement, no bad habits.

4. Nov 27, 2016 at 11:28 AM
    beertimecontinuum

beertimecontinuum What's outside the simulation?

Member:
    First Name:
    Everett
    Ky,Earth,SolarSystem,MilkyWay,VirgoSupercluster
    Vehicle:
    10 Pyrite DCSB VEEEEEE 1.618
    FoxShox, Dirt King Heims, Chevy63s, 2UZ-FE V8 Flowmaster 40, Demello Front/DYF Rear w/Swigouts, BAMF sliders, DYFAF
    GB for the front 8.4 Tacoma?? :D

5. Nov 27, 2016 at 11:32 AM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    No, not 8.4" in front - that's in the rear of Tacoma/Tundra.

6. Nov 27, 2016 at 11:33 AM
    beertimecontinuum

beertimecontinuum What's outside the simulation?

Member:
    First Name:
    Everett
    Ky,Earth,SolarSystem,MilkyWay,VirgoSupercluster
    Vehicle:
    10 Pyrite DCSB VEEEEEE 1.618
    FoxShox, Dirt King Heims, Chevy63s, 2UZ-FE V8 Flowmaster 40, Demello Front/DYF Rear w/Swigouts, BAMF sliders, DYFAF
    I'm still researchin' lol

7. Nov 30, 2016 at 6:15 PM
    the glen

the glen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off-Road 6SP manual spruce mica Taco
    Icon 2.5 remote res. Coilovers front, icon 2.5 rem res shocks rear, deavers 10 pack leafspring rear. Light racing ouca. Cmc, avid light bar, bamf sliders weld on, grillcraft mx grill, bamf light bracket with lightforce 170's. Uws toolbox, oem bed mat, weathertechs f/r, hella airhorns, trd antenna, talegate mod, Clifford alarm, budbuilt full skid plate set. All pro rear bumper. Superbumps bumpstops. Bulldog lighting reverse led lights in bumper. Trd short throw shifter. Cobra cb, firestick 4' ant. Icon LCA skids. Bamf rear dif skid. Hi lift x-treme mounted with relentless rail mounts in bed. Full size method/bfg in bed. Crown performance ss/Kevlar brake lines. Power tank mounted in bed. Rigid d2s mounted on relentless hood mounts. H3R quick release fire extinguisher mounted to driver's seat. Redline hood struts.
    Will you have an e-locker for the ftont of a 2012 trd off road?

8. Nov 30, 2016 at 8:31 PM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
  9. Nov 30, 2016 at 8:44 PM
    the glen

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    Icon 2.5 remote res. Coilovers front, icon 2.5 rem res shocks rear, deavers 10 pack leafspring rear. Light racing ouca. Cmc, avid light bar, bamf sliders weld on, grillcraft mx grill, bamf light bracket with lightforce 170's. Uws toolbox, oem bed mat, weathertechs f/r, hella airhorns, trd antenna, talegate mod, Clifford alarm, budbuilt full skid plate set. All pro rear bumper. Superbumps bumpstops. Bulldog lighting reverse led lights in bumper. Trd short throw shifter. Cobra cb, firestick 4' ant. Icon LCA skids. Bamf rear dif skid. Hi lift x-treme mounted with relentless rail mounts in bed. Full size method/bfg in bed. Crown performance ss/Kevlar brake lines. Power tank mounted in bed. Rigid d2s mounted on relentless hood mounts. H3R quick release fire extinguisher mounted to driver's seat. Redline hood struts.
    Man, that is super cool. I have a spare third member with the e locker for the rear, and an arb (brand new in box) locker in my garage . my plan was to get a frnt shell, then have some 4.56s installed then swap them in and have my stock f/r 3.73s, just in case. But i much rsther just go e locker up frt and csll it a day. Thanks for the info, ill definitely look into it.

10. Nov 30, 2016 at 8:47 PM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    Very cool - same combination @ZUK did for his Tacoma. We can help!

11. Nov 30, 2016 at 8:51 PM
    916TacoTruck

916TacoTruck BallzDeep is how I go

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Sactown
    Vehicle:
    Ford Raptor.
    Traded in Taco
    But I've already ARB'd the front. :annoyed:

I would've def gone this route if I knew. Nice to see more options out there.

12. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:00 AM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    You are not alone - lots of guys with factory elockers in back have struggled with need to "go hybrid" in order to get their truck fully locked.

Yep, our bad for not getting the news out there sooner. BUT, we have some good news.

We have seen a number of customers in Australia and US remove their air lockers to replace with Harrops, eliminating the air lines, relays, o rings, etc. - selling the take-out and replacing with Harrops.To help make that happen, we have a special "Rehab Rebate" for current owners of air lockers that want to move up to electric.

Shoot me an email if you would like the details. We need some documentation but no big deal.

Thanks!

Ward Harris

13. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:05 AM
    the glen

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    What do you mean some documentation ? i actually bought an arb for the front of my 12 taco, its still in an unopened box, with receipt . Could i trade it and some cash for yours?

14. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:08 AM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    PERFECT
    Receipt with your name on it will work. For older rigs with air unit installed, a named receipt, Tacoma World or other forum posts, etc. will work.

916TacoTruck likes this.
  15. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:11 AM
    the glen

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    Really?!!! so the receipt says $1033, how much credit do i get with you guys, the full $1033? This is something im very interested in.

16. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:13 AM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    Sorry, no trades. Buy the Harrop with rebate, sell the ARB.

17. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:16 AM
    the glen

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    Ok, had to try,lol. Whst is the rebate?

18. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:17 AM
    Cruiser Brothers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ward
    Boise, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Lots of old Toyotas
    $75 each Harrop purchased

19. Dec 1, 2016 at 7:34 AM
    the glen

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    I will try to sell my arb, i really am interested in your locker. Thankyou for all the info, ill definitely be in touch .

916TacoTruck likes this.
  20. Dec 29, 2016 at 2:39 PM
    r.shackleford

r.shackleford ...

Member:
    is anyone running these yet ?

Im in the market for a rear locker for my 06 4r

Cruiser Brothers[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top