1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by allpro, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Dec 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    llibrm

llibrm OH NOOOOOO!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Winthrop, WA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB, 06 LC120 (sold)
    Pelfreybilt Aluminum Bumper, KING 2.5 on all four corners, 4x4 illuminated switch, Cobra 75 w/ 3' Firestick, 2M/ 70cm Radio w/ Diamond NR770HB, Pelfreybilt bed bar, Lightforce Stiker 170s, BD 20" OnX6, BD S2 ditch lites, BD Fogs
    How awesome would it be to tell my two sons that their daddy just won a pair of All-Pro sliders for "their" truck. Now my boys still very young, one is 2 and the other due Dec27, so the immediate impact might fall a little obscure, but its the many years to come out on the trails that makes it even better. Cruising the Arizona desert or the Colorado Rockies ( where grandpa lives), the time spent showing my boys how to have fun, enjoy nature, and build a strong family is the lasting impact while not tearing up our truck because of the amazing body armor courtesy of All-Pro. That's why my family should receive this generous holiday gift. They will be used well, but certainly not babied.

That's not enough...

I just completed my 1st semester of college with straight-As after being laid off from work after 12 years of as an electrician. My wife is basically 9 months pregnant and I'm broke. But let's stick to the first reason.

2. Dec 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM
    That Dude Tim

That Dude Tim Toyota Technician

Member:
    Elyria, OH
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB
    Falken Wildpeak AT3/W, BLK Mk6, ICON's, Firestone Ride Rites, SHLM, Rear view camera switch, 7-pin in bumper, Lighted 4x4 switch, ImMrYo bracket, mudflap delete
    A company that is willing to give away a quality product for free is hard to come by these days. That being said there are a few reasons why I'd like them. Being near the eastern side of the US (Ohio) the shipping cost for something like this is very expensive besides the base price for the item. Also being a double cab long bed truck not many companies offer sliders for these trucks, especially with the option of bolting them on. Finally and the major reason why I wouldn't even be able to purchase these sliders anyway is because I'm unemployed and have been out of work for over 3 months now. I have just recently been able to receive unemployment but that isn't even enough to pay for all the bills. Trying to get a job has been nothing but impossible. I get interviews but no call backs and when I call no one answers. Lately with Obama care things are pretty much at a stand still with no place hiring because they cannot afford their employees health care and are cutting back on people.
    For the passed 4 months I've been scraping by and just being able to pay bills and the truck payments. Things really took a turn for the worse lately though and I had been forced to try and sell things off my truck. The lift is gone along with most of my other truck accessories. Getting these sliders would gladly lighten the mood over my way. It's bad enough that Christmas this year is going to be hard for my family but receiving one present that wasn't purchased by my family would be wonderful. I might not be the recipient of these but love the thought that All-Pro is caring.

3. Dec 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM
    GoHigher

GoHigher Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    06 Doublecab
    So I guess I'll chime in.. I drive a dcsb 3" Saw lift pro comp rear TC uca's. I'm a master tech and also a new father in colorado. Love to wheel. Granted it has taken a small decline since my daughters birth.. which, ironically is the only reason I can't afford sliders. Been thinking about getting some steel tube bent and welding them to my frame.. I would honestly love to avoid having to do that.. anyway here's some pics... and since it's already been done..

uploadfromtaptalk1355543499983.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355543530467.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355543628023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355543706444.jpg

4. Dec 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM
    Tacominer

Tacominer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    DREW
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    06 DBCB TRD Off Road
    K&N CAI, BHLM, Black Valence, Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked Out Grill, Pro Comp Rock Crawlers Black, 265-75-16 Goodyear Duratracs, Rear diff mod. OME 885 coils with 5100's front 5120's rear. Dakers 3" rear leafs. Toyota engine block heater.
    I would like to win a set of All Pro sliders for my 06 DCSB for many reason. First off i would like a pair for my truck to help protect it while on the trails taking my daughter camping or fishing or just up in the mountains. I just bought my truck in Jan of 2012 used and ever since i got it i had wanted to do nothing but customize it and make it a badass off road truck. Not to long after i bought my truck i ended up going threw a divorce and i have been going threw that all yr. So far after i started going threw my divorce i havent had much time nor money to do what i want for my truck. so far i have only done small cheap mods and wheels. I did have a set of sliders from 4Xinnovation but had to sell them to make ends meet. For most of the yr i have been working a shift work job and taking care of my 3 yr old daughter all by myself. So when i can i do what i can to my truck. Right now I'm saving for a OME 3" lift and hoping for it to be on in Feb 2012 and some new tires.

If i could win these sliders it would really help me out and protect me on these Colorado trails. Either way thank you All Pro for doing this and congrats to whoever wins.

16.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg

5. Dec 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM
    PWhite13

PWhite13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Prescott
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    06 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3
    I love how everyone is adding in that they have young children at home lol

6. Dec 14, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    "OldManTan"

"OldManTan" Bye bloody Taco... Hello MGM Burrito!

Member:
    Buffalo, NY
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra DC
    Holy chit, I've done a lot already!!
    I can't even compete!! ;)

7. Dec 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    rickmeseke

rickmeseke subaru of america

Member:
    First Name:
    Ricky
    Brunswick, GA
    Vehicle:
    a white truck
    I'm not going to get into some long story about this and that, I'm not even going to post a picture of my truck because it's just like everyone elses. It's a white double cab blacked out with plastidip because that's the only mod I can afford. I can't even afford to buy myself a set of HIDs for christmas so winning something that I could actually put to use would be incredible.

8. Dec 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    Gabassman

Gabassman Drive it like a 4WD

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Georgia
    First of I need (more of really want which feels like a need) these sliders for one: to protect this investment from rock and stumps when off roading. Because who are we kidding these trucks are at home in the woods and i cant stay on the road. Two, while also protecting my baby form rocks and stumps I can also protect her from door dings and keep my woman complaining about me parking at the end of the parking lot. Third, being on a college budget this build is an extremely painful experience for my wallet and been wanting sliders since the first time ive seen them. Last but not least these sliders look freaking bad ass and will go great with the black n blue beefed up look im going for. Thanks for the opportunity to enter for the chance to win.
    [​IMG]
    Day I Brought the truck home!
    [​IMG]How the truck sits today!

9. Dec 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    snoope

snoope Well-Known Member

Member:
    Winter Haven Florida
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tundra Limited 4x4
    Dam.

Good luck to all of you 2nd Gen owners !!!:)

Thank you ALL-PRO for making someones Christmas SPECIAL...

I would enter BUT since I own a 1st Gen these NEW Apex Rock Sliders will not touch my "Newer" frame...

Again, Good Luck to everyone and here is a pic of "Snoope's" new owner ( driving in 9 years ;) ) [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Dec 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM
    jobrien

jobrien shit happens then you die

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ontario California
    Vehicle:
    2011 single cab base 4x4
    Bed mat, cleats, scangauge, new headlight bulbs, weather techs, more to come
    I have a 2011 single cab Tacoma 4x4 auto and I think this'll be an extraordinary addition to my truck. It'll help with the shopping carts, car doors, and lets not forget about all those crunching rocks that are out there to get us and mess up our beautiful vehicles. So I think these will make my truck look bitching!!! How many single cabs do you see with sliders from all pro... Ill wait... I thought so.

3096ECDD-ED6C-4E98-A087-51E69B5052C7-711_251f30620f6ef32edfc4a98aa3bf8ab6575a745b.jpg
    75D3F9AC-A223-45AE-8F77-B915A6B7F47A-711_3688adfded2f59352663dae70a75cb027d182b13.jpg
    4F51AE49-38CB-4CC8-BEC4-C9A705C0F4CC-711_e49d5547d16a2c374b133beca14e507bb69ef8c2.jpg

11. Dec 15, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    Jeffvt0508

Jeffvt0508 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Anderson, SC
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB 4x4 trd offroad
    Ome 887s, dakars, lr uca,sliders, konig countersteer,
    Merry Christmas All-PRO as well as fellow TW members, My name is Jeff. I have a 2010 DCSB. I recently just bought a hi-lift jack and well as done a few mods on it.
    I Would like the sliders for protection, durability, and well as the function ability. I would like to off-road in my prerunner, however as everyone knows a prerunner isn't 4X4. Sliders would help achieve this by using my jack to lift my truck if needed to get out of a jam. as well would help me as a step to place my kayak on my roof rack. I hope All-PRO considers me. I feel that the winner will have a wonderful Christmas with these sliders. Thank you for giving us all TW members this opportunity.

[​IMG]

- Jeff

12. Dec 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM
    himmy33

himmy33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 1794 edition.
    My truck has suffered some tree and rock rash and is looking a little raw. I feel the only ointment for the problem would be to win some of All Pros New Apex 1 sliders. These sliders would not only prevent future rashes from occurring bit also take innocent bystanders eyes away form the extremely unpleasant sight of the rash and draw it to the beauty of the sliders... Or something along those lines. lol. Anyways good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas!

-2011 Black Access Cab TRD Offroad.

13. Dec 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    JCruiser

JCruiser Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Prerunner SR-5 A/T 6Cyl
    Pioneer AVH P 2400BT, powder coated wheels, fog light mod, tail gate anti-theft, Classio leather seat covers, light bar with KC off-road lights, rocker panel protection strips, bed compartment door locks, addl. bed "D" rings, window tint & floor mats.
    Sometimes you just have to have the best that is available. You want the best for your family, you buy quality products for your home, and sometimes you want the best equipment for your toys. This is where ALL-Pro's NEW APEX series Rock Sliders come in. Who wants to be stranded with a torn up toy out in the middle of nowhere? I've been stranded and it takes the fun out of the whole day - and is expensive as well.

This is why I am entering the contest. With my new Apex series Rock Sliders I'd be proud to show off to my friends and fellow enthusiasts and protect my truck as well! It is a work in progress, and with a little help from All-Pro we can make it happen!

:) Pro One, make me a happy camper, and I'll surely show off your products in style!

IMG_0024_580ca8525370e6111c47949efca8c0d158d81a03.jpg

14. Dec 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
    bardicstorm

bardicstorm Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Morris County, NJ
    Vehicle:
    '12 AC TRD Off Road 4x4
    OME 886x over OME 90000 shocks Front, OME N182 and Dakar Leaf Pack Rear, Light Racing UCAs, Pelfrybuilt Front Plate Bumper w/ Hoop, 265/75/R16 Duratracs on SCS F-5 Wheels, Redline Tuning Hood Struts, Weathertech Floor Liners
    Man, I'd love to win a set of these sliders. I'm pretty new to Tacos and off-roading, but the guys around me like to hit some nastily tight trails and until I can get some armor, I'm riding as a passenger. Yep, taking my truck along to a wheeling meet so I can play passenger, does that sound like fun? Hell no. Besides, winning a set of sliders will push me get my lift and tires that much sooner. :)

15. Dec 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    dogbite

dogbite Well-Known Member

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    '10 double cab TRD OR
    OME lift, Leer shell, Beefed sliders, Extra 12V outlets for rear bench
    I need Protection!

I live in Utah with the crazy drivers, crazy winter, and offroad Mecca.

Under this morning's snow:
    [​IMG]

2010 Double Cab TRD Off Road with a 3" OME lift
    [​IMG]

16. Dec 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM
    Country101

Country101 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma access cab V6 4x4 manual
    dirty truck mod, custom trailer scratch on tailgate, husky floorliners, OME Lift
    Might have some offroad pictures if I had a set of sliders. LOL Cant afford to tear it up.

17. Dec 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    ekapec

ekapec Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 sr5 prerunner
    ultragauge, Cupholders painted black, Pop & Lock, N-Fab Light bar, Aux backup lights, kc daylighters, hella 500ff driving lights, fog lights. Leer cap w/roof rack and rocket box. Pioneer avh1400 dvd. Backup camera.
    I would like them since my birthday is this week, and they are the last real mod I have been saving up for. If I were to win these then I could get my cab colormatched instead and be done with the real mods on my baby. Thanks for extending such an awesome offer to all of us on tacomaworld!!!

Happy holidaze everyone!!!

Cap on.jpg

18. Dec 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    snoope

snoope Well-Known Member

Member:
    Winter Haven Florida
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tundra Limited 4x4
    I did EDIT my 1st post just for this reason...NH Granite LOVES the "rub "...climbing "stairs without armor leads to VERY CAREFUL lines...:)

19. Dec 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    barker14

barker14 sexual ninja

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Complete OME suspension with Dakar leaf pack. Clarion touch screen Sport hood Tri fold Tonneau cover
    I hope that you choose the winner at random, there seems to be a lot of people much more deserving of these sliders than me. I think it's awesome when a company gives back and especially when they go as far to join online communities such as this one to get feedback from customers.

I do not have any children (that I am aware of :D ) and I am fortunate to not be struggling to pay bills or put food on the table like a lot of people are this time of year. I am however not in a great position with money for mods. I graduated college a year ago and I bought the truck shortly after getting on full time with an awesome company. I managed to get a great deal on the truck as the previous owner had a newer double cab lined up to buy.

So far I have done some minor modifications and recently installed a lift. I have been looking around for a long time at sliders, bumpers and skids for my truck from many different vendors. Eventually I will ideally buy a front bumper and skids. Sliders were going to be my first armor mod but I can't afford it at the moment. I am an engineer and a mechanical designer at work and I can tell that lots of time and research has been put into the design of these sliders. The custom plate that is cut and bent to fit the frame took some time to get right I bet! The mounting hardware and gussets seem to be well sized and placed as well. Overall these sliders look very sturdy and I would gladly put them on my truck.

From what I have read and heard from others on here is that all of your armor is top notch. I really like the all-pro front modular bumper design as well and I could see myself purchasing one in the future to match my new sliders! :D

Here are some pictures of the truck, there are more in my build (click sig pic) sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures. If there is a contest to win a new camera I will definitely enter that one as well!

sygy4ede_d0855cd008d21dc398ba9327f3f83e63f950c9af.jpg

gaqa7e5a_a66c26e795a4d5ab7363dd943cb889f10fdd1724.jpg

qa2emuqy_79afcd8787a8e7648b4d0ae16feb045543ee3ebe.jpg

Thanks All-Pro!

20. Dec 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM
    CanisLupus

CanisLupus Member since 2011

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Stokesdale | NC
    Vehicle:
    ‘19 Honda Civic Hatchback
    I would love to win these sliders as I have upgraded my truck a little bit but really haven't been able to put it to its full potential without any armor. I am always a little paranoid even with the light offroading that I've done with no sliders or anything and I would love to be a little more confident with off roading, my truck, and especially rep All-Pro wherever I go! Would also love to protect my truck against those pesky door dings at the mall :D I've already got one ding in my pinch weld where some moron hit it.

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top