1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Exhaust Shops

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by Brunes, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Mar 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    So...Now that my bumpers are on order and skids will be ordered shortly...I'm curious if anyone in the NOLA area has a preferred exhaust shop.

I wanna get a wicked flow 13" and get the tubing crossed over behind the transfer case instead of under it...More clearance and what not...=)

2. Mar 5, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    wesrunner

wesrunner Gang Gang

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    It's paid for.
    a buncha fuckin toyotas
    Interested in this also. I know there's one I've been meaning to stop by at the beginning of Vets in Kenner. Can't say anything about their work, but they have some nice cars in the parking lot, if that says anything about them...

3. Mar 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM
    TundraRod

TundraRod May God be with those who parish for us!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rodney
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra 4x4 DBL Cab SR5 Long Bed
    10" Bulletproof suspension on 35 x 12.50 x 18 Toyo Open Country M/T's, dual exhaust w/glaspaks, chipped, AiRaid cold air intake, 6 speed auto or manual shift trans, shaved & ported heads,tuned and ported intake, 4 barrell throttle body w/spacer,sequential fuel injection w/TRD injectors, Hi-Performance Aluminum driveshaft with Titanium u joints and Hi-rpm rated carrier bearing.
    I know it's a drive for some, but ProMuffler in Laffy does some excellent work and is TRD approved mechanic! And he is VERY reasonable with his prices! Mark you have seen his work on my truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top