1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Exhaust tip install question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by AERO99, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Feb 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    AERO99

AERO99 [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD SPORT DC
    Hi, just put on toyota exhaust tip, I want to make sure it is right, I put the spacer facing to the back of truck under the tip fitting the groove of the spacer into the groove on the tip, hope this is right ? hope you can see from pictures I have the spacer under the extended part of the exhaust tip, I think this is right, this seems to be the only place for the spacer to go, thought there would be instructions included.

puck20120008.jpg
    puck20120009.jpg
    puck20120010.jpg

2. Feb 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Sounds right, post some pics for confirmation.

3. Feb 25, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    cintocrunch

cintocrunch Special Substitute Guest Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD Sport MGM 6MT
    Anytime fogs, Leer Tonneau
    Yes, that way the clamp's bolt is towards the front of the truck, less visible than if you mounted it any other way...

Products Discussed in

To Top