1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Exhaust trade (stock pipe wanted)

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by chaseozzy21, May 24, 2015.

1. May 24, 2015 at 9:54 AM
    chaseozzy21

chaseozzy21 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chase
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    Silver 07. SR5 4x4
    Fuel wheels, Bilstien 5100 ride height adjusters, ICON progressive leaf kit. Magna Flow exhaust, AFE Filter/Secondary removed, UWS tool box, JL in-concil sub, Billet Grille, Fog/off road lights, Back up lights, Window tint, More to come
    Hey guys, I'm looking to go back to stock on my exhaust. I currently have a magna flow on my 2nd gen, 4 cyl. I'm looking to trade anyone with a stock pipe that is looking to upgrade. PM me for info. I live in Sacramento

2. May 25, 2015 at 6:31 AM
    2011flowedtaco

2011flowedtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Antioch, California
    Vehicle:
    '11 aclb white trd sport 4x4
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, flowmaster dual exhaust, mb sport 17 inch rims, 33's coming soon
    If my dad hasn't chopped mine up yet my stock exhaust has been sitting in my backyard covered with a tarp. Already have a flowmaster I could sell it to you if you want?

3. May 25, 2015 at 3:09 PM
    chaseozzy21

chaseozzy21 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chase
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    Silver 07. SR5 4x4
    Fuel wheels, Bilstien 5100 ride height adjusters, ICON progressive leaf kit. Magna Flow exhaust, AFE Filter/Secondary removed, UWS tool box, JL in-concil sub, Billet Grille, Fog/off road lights, Back up lights, Window tint, More to come
    That would be awesome if it's still in good shape. Check into it and let me know, PM me if you still have it and ill give you my number

Products Discussed in

To Top