1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Extang Revolution offered to me for $100

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by sook, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Jan 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM
    sook

sook [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 Sport PreRunner SSM dbl cab sb
    Avid Offroad light bar, Steelcraft step bars, Extang Revolution tonno, TRD black chrome headlights, 09 LED tails, all window tint, OEM DTRL w/ GM shorty bulbs, tailgate hose clamp, fighter pilot with red cold-cathode, Pioneer AVH-4300BT
    Hey guys

I was at the dealer this morning for service and a guy in front of me with a 09 white Sport with shell camper offered to sell me his Extang Revolution tonneau cover for $100. He said it's just sitting in his garage taking up space and he wants to get rid of it.

Searching online and on the forum, this sounds like a steal if it's in good shape. What do you guys think? I wasn't even considering a tonneau cover before this morning because I didnt want to spend $300+ on it.

Does this fall under "too good to be true?" I'm texting the guy now to ask for pics.

Thanks!

2. Jan 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    he may just wanna get rid of it cause its takin up space. id check out the pics he has and then see it in person . ive had both soft and hard tonneaus before and they both are good . my guess is he wanted to haul something too big to stick under the tonneua so he bought a shell and just needs to get rid of this thing now. good luck to ya

Products Discussed in

To Top