1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F/S 2006 Black Tacoma PreRunner TRD-Offroad access cab $11,000

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mikecain, Mar 13, 2009.

1. mikecain

mikecain [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Morro Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Trd-offroad
    I have a black pre runner access cab trd offroad edition with 42-xxx miles on it. Has a rear locker, sr5 interior, bilstein shocks, tinted windows and a lojack installed on it. I recently rolled into a ditch with it and luckily a chain link fence stopped me from rolling onto the roof. so all the damage is on the right side of the body. The engine runs perfect and the truck is drivable. The only major thing I can see wrong with it is that the front right fender and radiator support needs to be replaced, you can see from the pictures. I was going to get it fully repaired through my insurance, but decided to total it and start fresh. So thats the only reason its a SALVAGE title. If I could afford it I would keep this truck as a work truck, but I cant.. The parts were already ordered for the truck and can be sold with or without them.

Feel free to call or email me (805)234-6453 - m1k3cain@gmail.com

Thanks, Mike

The front bumper, fender, grill, and headlights were removed to show actual damage to the frame.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ldanny

ldanny Well-Known Member

Member:
    wish i had the cash

3. ill ay

ill ay I am a Pearl in your Oyster

Member:
    Socal
    Vehicle:
    2012 4x4 Tacoma
    This would make an awesome Off-Road Project. I can picture fender flares, new lift, all pro bumper & winch, new rims and tires. Your set!

To Top