1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F/S: 97 Eclipse GST

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Kraka, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Mar 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM
    Kraka

Kraka [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Vehicle:
    '10 PreRunner TRD Off Road
    Wheels/Tires, N*Fab Nerf Bars, K&N Intake, Alpine INA-W900 Nav, Bull Bar, Bug Guard, Rain Guards, 3" ToyTec Susp Lift, Black TRD Matts
    Great project car. Must go. Turbo, FMIC, Greddy turbo timer, Greddy blow off valve, Apexi AFC, JVC Arsenal CD/MP3/SD player, Dual 12" custom box, 1200w amp, Viper alarm, Spoiler, Chrome wheels, Sunroof. Needs new paint and headliner. Purchased with all intentions of fixing up, but life happens. No time for it and must sale. Comes with a few extras: Down pipe, High flow cat, Digital Wide band, Digital psi guage and a few others... Asking $5000 OBO. Make an offer.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/1647406405.html

2. Mar 26, 2010 at 9:41 AM
    311offroad

311offroad Stock Taco For Now

Member:
    Milledgeville, GA
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OffRoad SR5 4x4 Short Bed Debadged
    20% tint, Debadged, Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT, Infinity component door speakers, MagLite mod
    I used to have a 90 GSX, awesome cars... can't beat a DSM for the price. Good luck with the sale.

3. Mar 26, 2010 at 10:11 AM
    DSMissed

DSMissed Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    3" lift with adjustable shocks and AAL, TPS disabled, anytime locker mod, MOOG greasable ball joints and adjustment pins, URD M3 s/c, Pioneer nav headunit, xplod 1000w amp, 10" infinity sub, tinted windows, lightly tinted tails, color matched front grill with blacked out emblem. Do battle scars count as mods?? =D
    I've got a fully built 1g, but I'd love to get another 2g for a project. Good luck with your sale.

4. Mar 26, 2010 at 12:46 PM
    311offroad

Member:
    Milledgeville, GA
    Vehicle:
    20% tint, Debadged, Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT, Infinity component door speakers, MagLite mod
    lets hear bout this built 1g

at least its a way to keep his thread bumped :D

5. Mar 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    3" lift with adjustable shocks and AAL, TPS disabled, anytime locker mod, MOOG greasable ball joints and adjustment pins, URD M3 s/c, Pioneer nav headunit, xplod 1000w amp, 10" infinity sub, tinted windows, lightly tinted tails, color matched front grill with blacked out emblem. Do battle scars count as mods?? =D
    Its been about 5 years in the making, but its finally just about finished. My tranny is still stock, which I have a feeling it isn't going to last long, so I'll be upgrading that soon.
    I won't go into extreme details, but its a 2.0 block stroked to a 2.3, moderately aggressive cams, huge FMIC, a Garrett ball bearing turbo which is AWESOME - spools like a 16g, pulls like a 20g, and its a loud turbo, even at idle.
    Its got a 8lb flywheel with a 4 puck clutch. I did have a 2600 until it snapped, and now I rarely drive the car because of the clutch. Kinda lost its fun factor, the clutch is so grabby it makes the car jerky and practically have to launch everywhere.
    And all the fuel/tuning garbage, internals, intake, exhaust, yadda yadda. Its a fun car. I'll have to post a picture.

6. Mar 28, 2010 at 5:42 PM
    311offroad

Member:
    Milledgeville, GA
    Vehicle:
    Sounds solid. Is the turbo you are running the Green turbo? If so that is what I was planning on puttin in my eclipse.

I bought mine when I was 18 already built (only car I have ever bought like that, now I only by stockers and build them myself) and all it needed was the turbo upgrade. Well I didn't think about it much and didn't realize that I was not going to be making any money once I moved to college so never had the cash to fund more mods.

You have prolly seen this video but this is me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Qul7MiImk

7. Apr 2, 2010 at 6:05 PM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    LOL I did see that video, thats funny. Nope, no FP turbo, its technical name is a GT10, I think slowboy is the only seller of the GT series turbo's, but I'm not sure...

I just saved my 3rd DSM from being crushed the other day. All it needs is a little head work. I think this makes my 9th DSM... 7 1g's and 2 2g's.

Here's a picture of my built one.

[​IMG]

Hood pins NOT cause I'm a ricer, but because I had to cut out the latch support for the FMIC to fit. Just wanted to clarify.

Hows the car sale coming Kraka?

8. Apr 2, 2010 at 6:09 PM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill
    I used to have a 4g Eclipse. AFE intake, Injen exhaust (holy carp that was spensive!), TWM short shifter. I had further plans, but once I got let off my job, I couldn't afford it at all. :(

To Top