1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F/S BRAND NEW HOOD WITH SCOOP

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TRDBeast, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 31, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    TRDBeast

TRDBeast [OP] Boogie Man Kryptonite

Member:
    First Name:
    Wayne
    Coconut Creek, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Crew Cab TRD
    Brute Force front armor with 30" rigid and dual 4" quad rigid fogs OME suspension 3" lift with Dakar leaf pack and ToyTec body lift for total 4.25 LR UCA's 9000 sport Nitro Charger shocks 885X Coils AFE Pro Dry CAI 18" Rockstars Alpine DDIN systemw/Nav, Bluetooth and DVD 2 12's Infinity Kappa's in doors and Alpine 6.5 X 9 in front and back and 2 Alpine Zeus amps rear 2 Rockford Fosgate amps front NFab running boards Dyno tuned FXRs w/ 3" Projectors and Halos retrofit w/ Apollo shrouds and 5000k HID 55W Debadged Wet Okole skins HomerTaco Satoshi grill Elusive Elements light support with 2 Hella 500ff's behind grill Powder coated tool box TRD gear shift Andres Devil Horns TREX eyelids Body Armor rear bumper 15% Tint "ZOMBIE" light switches Custom gun concealer in dash One-piece aluminum drive shaft LED interior light swap
    Hey guys! I just bought a brand new hood with scoop for my 2008 Taco. Its an OEM replacement part brand new in the box. The part arrived DAMAGED. There is a small curl to the front lip that looks as though it may have been dropped. It can be easily fixed, however, I complained to the company and they not only agreed to send me a brand new hood, they told me to KEEP the one they sent due to shipping costs! My luck, your gain! Hood is OEM, primered and ready to paint any color you want. My Toyota body shop guy said it would be a $75 dollar fix. Below is the link to the EXACT item. It must be picked up in North Atlanta because it would be a beast to ship.....shipping cost alone was $139 due to the oversize box. Ill take the first $125!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230747449302?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 31, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    Fightnfire

Fightnfire Recklessly tired

Member:
    Marysville, WA
    Vehicle:
    2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 (Prev 09 Access Cab V6 4X4)
    Starting over with a new GMC AT4 Satin Steel Metallic Softopper, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75 in the front, TSB Rear, 17x8.5 Lvl 8 Guardians, 265/70-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, Scooped, Anytime fog mod, Osram Nightbreakers, LED Interior lights, Debadged, Painted valance, Removed rear head rests, De-flapped, Hidden Hitch installed, Weather Techs, Flyzeye'd A/W/A, Cover Kings.
    You should probably post up a pic of the damage, give people a better idea of what they're getting.

3. Mar 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    PM a moderator when you have pics to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top