1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F/S Chrome Devil Horns

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Muy Grande, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Jul 25, 2011 at 8:52 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I have the much coveted Toyota Devil Horns in Chrome. Bought these sometime last year from MetalMiller for around $75 shipped. Had a local guy dip them in Chrome that took 7 months (yes you read that right 7 months) before I got them back. In the mean time, I ordered 2 sets from Andres because I didn't think I was ever going to see them again. :eek:

I'd like to get what I paid for them plus the cost of dipped Chrome. These will fit the 05-08 tacoma grills (as long as you don't have the newer grills I guess you would be fine). I'm not sure if I have the butterfly nuts and the steal backing they came with but will get some at Lowes before I ship.

I would like $125 shipped OBO. :D

The Red Horns are not for sale. For comparison, the Red Horns are made by Andres.

Chrome Horns 1.jpg
    Chrome & Red Horns 1.jpg
    Horns at Angle.jpg

2. Jul 26, 2011 at 5:56 AM
    Conviction11

Conviction11 Busting Asphalt

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    South Carolina
    I really like the color of the red one... sharp...

Just saving my cash right now for a new set of wheels and tires...

Plus I'm leaving on a cruise this weekend.

3. Jul 26, 2011 at 6:02 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Not tryin to harsh your mellow but..........the Andres horns have some copyright hook and selling them here is supposedly a no no. Something to do with Toyota not letting him make any more in the future. He will buy them back from what I hear. I actually kept mine from 05-10 grill and traded him even for ones that fit the 2011 grill when I swapped to that grill. Just FYI......

4. Jul 26, 2011 at 6:21 AM
    puckstopper55

puckstopper55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Long Island
    Vehicle:
    '11 Double Cab TRD Sport, Mag Grey
    tailgate anti-theft Map Light LED's Dome Light LED LP LED Halogen Bed Light Extra D-Rings in bed Anytime Fog Lights Tri-Fold tonnau cover Wet Ok's
    I dont think he is selling the ones he bought from Andres .. It looks like they are from someone else.

5. Jul 26, 2011 at 6:41 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Yes, I know of no issues reselling the Metalmiller ones. Now, please reread the last line of his post.........spoken for is one thing but selling Andres ones here might be another which is what I was speaking to. Wouldn't want future sales of Andres' horns to be jeopardized for those who didn't get them yet and are waiting for the next batch to come along is all I'm gettin at.

6. Jul 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Not aware of any copyright or anything like that.....I put them in the pic for comparison to the MetalMiller ones, I guess I delete a few words in my initial post to make that clear. The Chrome Horns are for sale. :D

7. Jul 26, 2011 at 9:01 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Anbody out there want some Chrome want to sell these ASAP .........how about a TW discount! $100 shipped :D.

I know somebody wants them.

8. Jul 28, 2011 at 7:46 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Bump....:D

9. Jul 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM
    Joben7726

Joben7726 wes mantooth ™

Member:
    First Name:
    Joben
    Western PA/Va Beach
    Vehicle:
    Trail limo
    more than list-able
    chrome dont get you home, but it gets ya laid...bump sir..

10. Aug 1, 2011 at 9:32 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Pending Sale......Bump

11. Aug 1, 2011 at 11:30 AM
    Taco-NB

Taco-NB MMMMM Taco's

Member:
    New Brunswick
    Vehicle:
    '09 4X4 SR5 Access Cab V6 - Black Sand Pearl
    Payment Sent :D

12. Aug 1, 2011 at 11:54 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Sold!!!!! :D

13. Aug 1, 2011 at 4:55 PM
    Nightmare4150

Nightmare4150 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Savannah, GA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    i really want a red one :(

To Top