1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fab Tech 6in Lift

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by allpro, May 31, 2012.

1. May 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM
    allpro

allpro [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    Well i am selling my Personal 6in fabtech kit that was on my 98 Tacoma. I am doing the Taco Supreme sas kit and no longer have use for it.

Kit does have some scratches on the brackets nothing major.

Fatech 6in kit
    Radflo Coil overs designed for the 6in kit
    All Pro rear 5in springs they have been used but still in good condition. (no rear shocks with the kit)

I am getting new heims and spacers for the coil overs. I would recommend having new wheel bearings put in while its apart i was running 37in tires with the kit. You will have to adjust the coilovers to ride height as i had to bring them back down to remove them from the truck. If you want any more pictures i can send them to you i have not disassembled my old ifs stuff off the lift yet as i have been to busy.

I am asking 1200 for the kit. I can have this shipped anywhere on your dime. Any questions PM here or email directly to me kurtis@allprooffroad.com

Below is a picture of the truck with the fabtech kit and 5in springs and a 5in shackle with 37in tires. A picture with the kit and 35's And a picture of the Redflo coilovers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jun 4, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    allpro

allpro [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    SOLD

Products Discussed in