1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fabtech / dirt logics

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by foxracinfor20, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Feb 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM
    foxracinfor20

foxracinfor20 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    doug
    easton md
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner lifted
    sway away 2.5 coilovers sway away race runner rear shocks pioneer avic d3 2 7 in monitors in headrest dvd memphis 10" sub memphis amp trd intake urd catback with magnaflow procomp wheels 33/12.50/17 angel eye projector halo headlights altezza tailights with led bulbs big blue balls hanging total chaos ucas cover king neoprene seat covers 7 led projector foglight
    what s everyones opinions on the fabtech dirt logic shocks i know fabtech is a pretty good company and thinkning of re doing my suspension i know fox and king are awesome but not sure i have that kinda money was hoping to do a few other things along with the suspension like tires and allpro hybrid front bumper

2. Feb 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM
    foxracinfor20

foxracinfor20 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    doug
    easton md
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner lifted
    sway away 2.5 coilovers sway away race runner rear shocks pioneer avic d3 2 7 in monitors in headrest dvd memphis 10" sub memphis amp trd intake urd catback with magnaflow procomp wheels 33/12.50/17 angel eye projector halo headlights altezza tailights with led bulbs big blue balls hanging total chaos ucas cover king neoprene seat covers 7 led projector foglight
  3. Mar 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    Rollin77

Rollin77 Member

Member:
    Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    '11 Blown Toy Taco TRD Sport
    TRD supercharger. TRD catback.
    I'm also considering the 3" lift. Any info or anyone running this kit would be great to hear from you!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top