1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fabtech: Yay or Nae?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by LeadFootCaliKid, May 27, 2010.

?

Would you run Fabtech suspension on your truck?

1. I already do and love it!

12.1%
  2. YES!

22.9%
  3. Indecisive

29.7%
  4. HELL NO!

35.3%
  1. BamaToy1997

BamaToy1997 ASE Master Tech Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    1997 Tacoma 4X4 AKA "Blue Beast"
    Multi-point tow hooks, new bored 2.7L engine, custom paint. 3 inch adjustable Fabtech front coils, 2.5 inch rear AAL. Front Aussie locker. LED bed lights. Full LED conversion interior and exterior. Relentless Fabrication front and rear bumpers. 4X4innovation sliders. BAMF bed rack. CVT rooftop tent.
    I got my lift in trade for working on another Tacoma. Not sure why such a bad reputation, but I do admit I haven't driven anything that had a different lift for any length of time. The only thing I would say I don't like is the stiffness. It is a bit rough of a ride, but then again I don't expect a lifted truck to ride like a factory truck anyway. I will say this, I see a lot of people running other lifts, and they break stuff. I have yet to break anything, and I wheel just as hard as they do.

2. jharden03

jharden03 Active Member

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 TX package, 2001 4x4 SR5
    Weathertech floor liners Flowmaster 40 Muffler Satoshi grill 6" Fabtech Lift Dirt Logic Coilovers Total Chaos UCA, with Heim Joints Alcan Rear 6" Leaf Springs Crown 6" Brake Lines Nitto Terra Grapplers 295X70R18E 18" RBP Rockstars
    love it!

3. TRDtacotuesday

TRDtacotuesday Member

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    North Orange Co.
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OFF-ROAD
    This is true and why 90% of their sales are from 2WD trucks, mostly for show and people whose want to run bigger wheel tire combo, don't get me wrong if you have 2wd and you don't go off roading it will last

To Top