1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Farthest Trip

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 05PreRunner, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Sep 24, 2008 at 7:00 PM
    genxer36

genxer36 Lord of Tomfoolery

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Bethlehem,GA
    Tow package, XM Satellite radio, K & N Air filter, & Channel Vent Visors
    When I first got my Taco. I went from Atlanta to Pinehurst,NC for the 2005 US Open golf tournament. I can't remember the miles for that RT. That was a great weekend.:D

I do a 600 mile RT to St. Simon's Island every couple of months.

Happy Trails,
    Sean

2. Sep 24, 2008 at 8:54 PM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    To visit my brother in MT.View,San Francisco from Laughlin,NV.Trip to Lake Tahoe & back.Then back home was just over 1630 miles.mpg for total trip was 21.??.:D

3. Sep 24, 2008 at 9:13 PM
    Tail Gunner

Tail Gunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kitsap, Washington
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner SR5 TRD
    Aries black Bull Bar, K&N 63-series Air Intake, HID 6000K Headlights and Fogs, Redline Hood Struts, Kenwood DPX-502 headunit, JDM black headlights, black Altezza tailights, Bracketronic I-pod mount, and several more audio mods to come Debadged
    Summer of 2006 when I transfered duty stations. I went from San Francisco to Mobile AL by way of Salt Lake City, Chyeanne?, Denver, OK City, Dallas, NOLA, Mobile. Got here checked into my apartment that morning then left for my parents house in Virginia that afternoon. So all in all a total of SF-Mob 2800 in 3 days plus 1500 round trip to Virginia in 4 days. I guess that is why I have 78000 miles on my 2005 taco now.

4. Sep 24, 2008 at 9:51 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    well i think the longest trip i take my tacoma on is the 228 mile trip from my house to college (one way). last year i did the drive back and forth every other weekend, needless to say my savings account suffered but now my girlfriend is going there too so i'll be doing the trip like 1/2 as much this year:D. this summer i was planning a bit of a road trip.... woulda turned out around 2400 miles but, because of the gas prices i didnt get to do it. maybe next summer i'll just bite the bullet and do it anyway:rolleyes::cool:.

5. Sep 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM
    lawnrevenge

lawnrevenge Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    08 regular cab 5-lug, automatic
    310 miles each way to visit my sister up north. My last car made it to Salt Lake, Phoenix, Vegas, Monterey, San Francisco...

My old bug had seen most of the mojave by the time I sold it.

6. Sep 25, 2008 at 5:32 AM
    OU812

OU812 ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    KC to Fairbanks, Alaska last year. All told around 7800 miles round trip. Went on a hunting and fishing vacation. Going again next spring but heading westward vs north and catching a ferry from Seattle to BC then heading up there. My boy thinks Alaska is the coolest thing since the microwave. I said it's the coolest thing since Tacoma's..

Products Discussed in

To Top