1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fat bitches want rights...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by AFButters, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:34 AM
    AFButters

AFButters [OP] Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Some-NWA-flight-attendants-apf-1099900293.html?x=0&.v=3

" The union that represents flight attendants who worked for Northwest Airlines before it was bought by Delta Air Lines is crying foul over Delta's failure to offer bigger sizes for its signature red dress uniform designed by Richard Tyler

When he was hired to create his uniform collection, Tyler said he wanted them to "look sexy and great."

more to read on the link...

basicly.. the dress sizes available is 0 - 18.. and some bitch is complaining its not big enough and wants them to go up to a 28..

2. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:44 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    The term "fat bitches" is extremely offensive.

3. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:49 AM
    AFButters

AFButters [OP] Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    Oh Im sorry.. Its just that I dont think I want some Heffer that wears a size 28 working as a flight attendent im worried that much weight transferring from the front to the back of the plane to serve drinks could cause a plane to go into a tail spin

4. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:54 AM
    vtragweed

vtragweed Beef Slut

Member:
    First Name:
    Willie
    VA
    Vehicle:
    08 2.7 SR5 Debadged
    afe pro-dry s filter, LCE headers, painted black steelies,color matched grill surround, URD short shifter, UWS black tool box
    if she wants to wear the "sexier" dress lose weight why should a company have to make a special size cause some cow is to lazy to get off her ass and do something about it

5. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:05 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    Then there should be weight standards on flight attendants. If they meet the weight standards, you have to treat them equally. Referring to women as "bitches" or "fat bitches" is demeaning and hateful.

6. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:09 AM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    "fat bitches" offend my eyes and the feeling of safety on a plane. If I wanted to ride in a cattle car, I'd have taken the bus.

7. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:14 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    not a cool thread, not a cool thread at all.... Pretty fucked up to call them "fat bitches" You my friend are a fucking ass hole, and your wife should kick you in the nuts as hard as she can. Its people like you that make this world suck.

8. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:16 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    X2. :mad:

9. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:16 AM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    You got that right, Neon.

10. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:18 AM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    Size 28! I dunno about you, But When i fly i want to be relaxed. Not to mention the isles are only so big. I would be worried about safety.
    Wish i knew what flight she worked. so i could book it. And act like I feared for my safety on the flight..
    Remember that aliyah chic whose plane crashed because of weight issues with her overweight bodyguards?

11. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:19 AM
    beastlytaco

beastlytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
  12. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Her plane was made to carry about 12 people...There were less than that on them and they were incorrectly seated. Her weight walking around a normally loaded commercial plane is not going to cause the plane to depart controlled flight.

The isle size thing...Probably worth taking a look at that and making some standards....but calling them that is demeaning and ignorant.

-1 for the OP....Not cool at all.

13. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:25 AM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    End of the line......:locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top