1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Favorite Service Advisor in the East Valley

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by wildforwheels, May 14, 2024.

1. May 14, 2024 at 4:47 PM
    wildforwheels

wildforwheels [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    @wildforwheels
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD Off Road DCLB Blue Crush
    Seat Jackers DECKED Drawer System DECKED CargoGlide FJ rims on BFG AT KO2 265/70/17
    Ok, so I didn’t buy my truck through a Toyota Dealership but I want to have it maintained there through the warranty period at least- reviews are not the greatest on anyone that I have seen but does anyone have a suggestions as to what dealership service department and service advisor they can recommend in the east valley? I’m in Queen Creek- Earnhardt and Big Two are the closest- Tempe Autonation and Berge would be two other options but would be a bit of a drive. Got the recall letter so..yeah…

2. May 15, 2024 at 9:36 AM
    Rickman1

Rickman1 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2006 Speedway Blue TRD Sport Prerunner
    I just took my 2006 Tacoma in a couple of weeks ago for ALL of the fluid changes, tune-up,belt replacement,radiator hoses replaced, new headlights and fog lights as well as a BakFlip hard tonneau cover. Read the reviews. I was very happy with his work and his prices. He will be my go to Tacoma mechanic in the future. Not sure if he does warranty work. Give him a call. Very friendly and fair.

https://www.azautobar.com/services

Last edited: May 15, 2024
    wildforwheels[OP] likes this.
  3. May 15, 2024 at 10:45 AM
    AZTaco2sDay

AZTaco2sDay Well-Known Member

Member:
    Flatiron
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD MGM
    Suspension, sliders, scratches
    Long answer- I wasn't impressed by Earnhardt at all. They did recall work when I bought my very used truck, had it for days.

I asked them about any other recalls, TSBs, etc. they said there wasn't anything. It was fun to find out a few months later that I was driving offroad on cracked recalled leaf springs. I buy my parts there and that's it.

If you want a dealership, these folks were great about helping diagnose damage inflicted by an oil change. They had my truck in and out for days trying to find the problem, no charge until it was diagnosed. They fixed it right up once they isolated the problem..

Sean Booth, service director, Big 2 of Chandler, 480-898-6006 sean.booth@bigtwo.com
    Roberta Purcell, Assistant Service Manager,480-898-6019 roberta.purcell@bigtwo.com

But my favorite shop is AZ Toy Pros in Mesa on McKellips. All they do is Toyotas, Ben is a Toyota savant of a mechanic. They are busy and it can take a bit to get an appointment. They do alignments, build all levels of truck. Last time I spent a day there I met some lurkers from here, and a guy who drove from Tucson to get his work done based on their reputation. For other work, @Maxx or @Yacob_D are two solid dudes.

wildforwheels[OP] and Maxx like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top