1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fear The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chipskip, May 11, 2015.

1. May 16, 2016 at 7:28 PM
    ThunderCookies

ThunderCookies This is the Wait

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    5100s at 2.5 setting up front 5100s with 2" AAL around back TC Uniball UCAs 285/70/17 Fierce Attitude M/T SCS Ray 10s 17” 14" Magnaflow w/3.5" Stainless Tip SOS aluminum armor front bumper SOS high clearance rear bumper Stealth grill light bar and pods 4" Westin Nerf Bars Weathertech in-channel visors Window tint Bed Mat Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover All-weather rubber floor mats Custom Wolfpack TRD Decal TOYOTA Vintage Tailgate Decal 4 Wheel Drive vintage decal Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod Bed Mat Anti-Theft Mod Sliding back glass Anti-Theft Mod Future Mods: Bedside bottle opener Bedside storage lock/key mod Bed pod lights
    Good ep. Had to avoid this thread today until I could watch. I don't like how "impressionable" Nick is right now. I hope he doesn't go down a weird path. I really like his character...

Chris needs to go. Soon. He is awful, his character and his acting...

Stolen storyline from Herschal's farm, but looks like they won't drag it out as long...

2. May 16, 2016 at 7:33 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    5100s at 2.5 setting up front 5100s with 2" AAL around back TC Uniball UCAs 285/70/17 Fierce Attitude M/T SCS Ray 10s 17” 14" Magnaflow w/3.5" Stainless Tip SOS aluminum armor front bumper SOS high clearance rear bumper Stealth grill light bar and pods 4" Westin Nerf Bars Weathertech in-channel visors Window tint Bed Mat Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover All-weather rubber floor mats Custom Wolfpack TRD Decal TOYOTA Vintage Tailgate Decal 4 Wheel Drive vintage decal Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod Bed Mat Anti-Theft Mod Sliding back glass Anti-Theft Mod Future Mods: Bedside bottle opener Bedside storage lock/key mod Bed pod lights
    Good thought

They showed him next week walking in a herd again and telling Madi "I walk among them"

After Celia told him they aren't actually dead he might go off the deep end. Sure hope not

3. May 17, 2016 at 2:33 AM
    cleveland48

cleveland48 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Belmont, Mississippi
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off Road
    5100's set at 1.75, 1.5 in. AAL, 265/75/16 Cooper ST tires.
    It was a good episode, also agree I hope Nick doesn't go weird. Hope Chris gets killed very soon! I'm worried Daniel might get offed by the crazy Mexican woman while he is mentally rattled right now.

4. May 17, 2016 at 6:16 AM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
  5. May 17, 2016 at 6:36 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
  6. May 17, 2016 at 6:36 AM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    Trippin balls!

7. May 17, 2016 at 6:38 AM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    I thought Abigails church scene was a dream at first.

8. May 17, 2016 at 6:51 AM
    JP223

JP223 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma PreRunner SR5 in Black Sand Pearl
    FLOWMASTER Muffler SMITTYBILT Side Bars WeatherTech Floor Liners SONY CD Player
    I was concerned Nick was just going to be the typical junkie that is always looking for a fix (wasn't he looking for drugs at the 'mike jones' house?). Now it seems like he is one of the most capable in the group. I thought maybe he trying to substitute the adrenaline high for drugs since he keeps volunteering for dangerous jobs.
    Chris is getting worse every episode. First he was a jerk, now he is becoming a manipulative psychopath. They were discussing whether the guy he killed was turning into a walker, but no one pointed out the fact the guy was tied to a chair, he didn't have to use a gun, and that he hid the fact he had a gun to begin with. His actions after arriving at their destination are even worse.

9. May 17, 2016 at 6:55 AM
    JP223

JP223 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma PreRunner SR5 in Black Sand Pearl
    FLOWMASTER Muffler SMITTYBILT Side Bars WeatherTech Floor Liners SONY CD Player
    They showed her reaction during the show, or a preview for the next one. I watched the show in parts so I don't remember which. And yes, she was.

10. May 17, 2016 at 8:36 AM
    Shelf Life

Shelf Life Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Central Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '06 ACC CAB 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD

Seriously, the kid cant act worth a crap.

11. May 17, 2016 at 9:35 AM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    He kinda looks like Ofelia but the lady boy version.

12. May 18, 2016 at 11:57 AM
    cruxofthebisquit

cruxofthebisquit Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Orange Texas
    Vehicle:
    2000 TRD
    OME and worth every penny.

Looks like strychnine poisoning.

13. May 22, 2016 at 6:57 AM
    SH7mi

SH7mi YotaWerx Pro Tune PA MD DE NJ

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Grove, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    2021 Tacoma DCLB OR Black YotaWerx Tune
    AE manifold spacer Bed lights Seat Jackers Blackvue Dashcam YotaWerx Tuned Fumoto Oil Pan Valve
    What became of Tobias, the boy from the school that wanted his knife back. He seemed to have a grasp on what was happening. I thought FWTD would have followed that storyline longer.

14. May 22, 2016 at 8:06 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Some people have a theory that he was in that house with the mirror last season, which eventually was killed. But, since nobody has seen a body he is probably still out there. I doubt we see him again unless they find their way back to LA (I think that's where they started?)

15. May 22, 2016 at 7:23 PM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    Called it.

16. May 22, 2016 at 7:52 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    My signal went out for a few seconds at the end. Right when the guy went to untie Daniel. Next thing I saw was Strand leaving. Then it cut back to Daniel with the gasoline in the walker cage. Did I miss anything? I'm assuming Daniel just knocked the guy out and broke free, seems like all I missed. I thought we would see Cecila as a walker, especially when Daniel walked in the cage. Are we to assume Daniel went up in flames too? Never saw a body...

No new eps until August??? That's soooo long. I thought this show was supposed to fill the void until TWD comes back.

17. May 22, 2016 at 9:18 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I think Daniel is alive too

Great episode , now I'm not sure where we're heading next

18. May 23, 2016 at 12:13 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I doubt it unless she had a second cel key

19. May 23, 2016 at 5:02 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Just seemed strange they didn't show her as a walker. That cage was pretty big, when Daniel was standing in it they had a wide angle and it looked to have a second side where someone easily could hide.

20. May 23, 2016 at 5:06 AM
    North Star

North Star I keep planets in orbit

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    N-fab side steps, Extang hard tonneau cover, Terra Grappelers
    I hope she is dead. But when Daniel went in there and opened the cell up, I figured if she somehow managed to escape, that would be the opportunity. We really don't know how much time passed by when Maddie locked her in (I was happy she did that!) and when Daniel arrived. Hopefully she was consumed by the walkers. Her dangerous thinking would eventually kill everyone anyways. Imagine if a horde came by? I am sure she wouldn't be opening the gates up for them.

Damn, Travis made a really tough decision. Being a viewer, I wanted him to just leave Chris and come back to Maddie and her kids. But with Chris being his only flesh and blood, I can understand why he decided to leave to be with his son. After all, he has been a loner since the whole thing began, and has had nothing but bad shit happen to him.

I wonder what Nick will do now that the compound burned down? I really doubt Maddie and Strand will just leave on the boat with only Alicia and Ofelia. I bet they wait out off shore and try to come up with a plan to look for Daniel and Nick. I really don't know what is going to happen with Travis and Chris. I'm really looking forward to the second half of the season!

Products Discussed in

To Top