1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fear The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chipskip, May 11, 2015.

1. May 15, 2018 at 4:31 AM
    North Star

North Star I keep planets in orbit

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    N-fab side steps, Extang hard tonneau cover, Terra Grappelers
    They should just put it down to really stop the attraction. But kind of late for that now, I guess.

cruxofthebisquit likes this.
  2. May 15, 2018 at 6:19 AM
    BKill

BKill AKA Threadkiller

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma PreRunner
    I agree on all counts. Knowing the backstory of these characters really helps. I like the comparison of John and Morgan to Rick and Daryl, except John and Morgan seem to have developed more of a moral compass than most characters on either show. And, of course we know what seems to happen to the characters that have a moral compass.

3. May 22, 2018 at 5:13 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    Dammit Alicia! :mad:

4. May 24, 2018 at 6:46 AM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    This show is loosing me, they turned the cast into a bunch of drama queens like the main show. Then they kill the only character that I like. Damn Son!

Bigdaddy4760 likes this.
  5. May 24, 2018 at 7:07 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I like this show

Still wish that Travis had lived

6. May 24, 2018 at 8:06 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    I don't know if he is dead for sure. The previews showed someone laid up in a bed.

But I agree, John was a great character! I was hoping he would be a new main cast member over the long term.

7. May 31, 2018 at 7:48 PM
    BKill

BKill AKA Threadkiller

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma PreRunner
    Okay, guys in their mid 60s don’t usually get excited about this sort of game thing, but I just pre-ordered the Round Rock Armadillos baseball cap. If you haven’t seen the logo yet, you should google it and check it out. It will be my new backpacking cap.

8. Jun 7, 2018 at 5:08 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    Okay, I think I am pretty convinced now that Maddie is in fact dead. She only shows up in flashbacks and never the present timeline. It took me a while unlike some of you guys, but I am finally there now. :lol:

9. Jun 7, 2018 at 7:20 AM
    cruxofthebisquit

cruxofthebisquit Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Orange Texas
    Vehicle:
    2000 TRD
    OME and worth every penny.
    That's how they getcha though. I really didn't think they were going to drag it out all 1/2 season that Naomi (or maybe now Charlie) was responsible for her death.

Or just lost. She may have made it under a dumpst....oh, sorry, no spoilers.

10. Jun 7, 2018 at 9:53 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    Charlie is the worst! She has surpassed young Carl annoyance to me. She's just an evil little kid playing dumb the whole time. It would have been nice to have Lucia take her out, but nope she has to go on and we have to suffer her clueless act with Morgan now.

11. Jun 8, 2018 at 7:25 AM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I'm kinda swinging back to Madison lives and they want us to think she dies

12. Jun 13, 2018 at 5:04 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    :rofl:

I was thinking that too! There were avenues of escape right there at the gate. And it's a stadium for crying out lout. There were several places to go to avoid walkers, especially if she bunched them all up in the middle. Plus, I could have sworn that there was a shot of Maddie and Morgan shown after the first episode of the season, where they preview the upcoming season.

13. Jun 13, 2018 at 7:01 AM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    I think the writers made a mistake killing off Madison

14. Jun 13, 2018 at 7:09 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    She's not dead, last episode made it open ended.

15. Jun 13, 2018 at 7:31 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    I was figuring, the stadium is her dumpster. I guess we will wait to see what happens when FTWD returns in August.

16. Jun 13, 2018 at 7:32 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    Oh, and I am glad John is in the clear for now.

17. Jun 13, 2018 at 12:20 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    That would be news to Kim Dickens

18. Jun 13, 2018 at 12:25 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    I'm going to enjoy the episode where they actually show Madison getting eaten by Zombies, and same with here daughter. Her son died too easily.

Bigdaddy4760 likes this.
  19. Jun 13, 2018 at 3:53 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Madison is one of the BBQ'ed zombies in the stadium

Bigdaddy4760 likes this.
  20. Jun 13, 2018 at 4:04 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Did you see her? Or assuming?

Products Discussed in

To Top