1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

**FEELER 18" KMC MONSTERS F.S**

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by sandman427, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Jan 29, 2011 at 4:40 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
  2. Jan 29, 2011 at 5:02 PM
    rharris5551

rharris5551 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jasper, TN
    Vehicle:
    17 TRD OR DCLB
    CBI bumper, TRD skid/exhaust, Icon deltas, 6112/ Tundra 5160, All Pro standard progressive leafs, Wheelers U-bolt flip w/ bumps F/R, Wheelers ext. brake lines, BD lighting, OVtuned, TRD wheels, Spidertrax, Auxbeam hi/low, TRD pro tails,
    wheels still for sale? do tires come with and if so what kind of shape are they in ... thanks

3. Jan 29, 2011 at 6:37 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    Yea... I'm actually wanting to sell tires as well 1300$ for all 5... The tires are about 60% they have treaded really well... I'll post some more pics of the tires later on tonight... When I get home from work... Where are u located???

4. Jan 29, 2011 at 6:43 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    Price included matching spare tire...

5. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:44 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    Pics as requested.... the nittos tread quite well and have about 60% tread left...
    1300$ for ALL 5 TIRES.... RIMS AND TIRES...
    preferably SO CAL pickup or shipping will be on You....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is the full size matching spare....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jan 30, 2011 at 2:12 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
  7. Jan 30, 2011 at 9:50 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
  8. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:08 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Might help the C/L sale thread if you mention the dam rims in the listing title.

I expect that out of a CSUN kid. . . :p

9. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:10 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    wait what..??? It is in the listing..???

10. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Yeah, however when people go on Craigslist to check for "AUTO PARTS". Its just says RIMS & TIRES in the title. Great Job! How many years have you been @ CSUN? :p

So you're missing out on the people who actually have trucks or looking for upgrades. . .

Marketing man, marketing. Shit, its not even marketing Amir, its called using your Cabeza Holmes. :D

11. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:14 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    WTF??? is there a certain amount of letters...??? that can be put in the heading??? what should i put then???? lol

12. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Fuck man. I think you just want me to hold your hairy ass hand through this. LOL

Copy and Paste this for the listing title.

F/S 18" KMC Monsters w/Nitto Dune Grapplers 285/65/R18 (5 Total)

13. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:20 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    ok done... thank u budddyyyy!!!

14. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
  15. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:23 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Don't think it worked. Might have to Delete and Repost it.

Try also posting you can bring it to the 818 area. . .

16. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:25 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    :confused::confused:

17. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:26 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    hmmm it showing up on my CL main page..???

18. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:30 PM
    kinkrider101

kinkrider101 Well-Known Member

Member:
    santa barbara
    Vehicle:
    2007 cummins/2007 tacoma
    wheels and tires
    Off topic but, updates on the bumper build?

19. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:31 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    I'm saying. In the listing. Since your drives to Northridge for school. You can mention that to people who might live too far to travel to the 661. That way you can snag perhaps some potential buyers who strayed a bit from the distance.

Dang man. Once again. You go to school?

20. Jan 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    ohhhhhhhh

Products Discussed in

To Top