1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: 2005+ Smoked Lens Murdered Out Projector

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Muy Grande, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Aug 22, 2011 at 12:24 PM
    FamouzStarz

FamouzStarz The illest taco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    21 TRD PRO
    ICON Build and then some
    oh My Lanta! muy i pm'd ya!

2. Aug 24, 2011 at 7:40 AM
    drade

drade BRUINS 4 LIFE

Member:
    ME
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Short Cab Silver
    TRD PRO skid plate, wet kole seat covers, tint all around, red line tuning quick Lift system, paint protection film, gloss blacked out OEM emblems, electric start, heated seats.
    The light output is really nice on those headlights at night, cant really see much of a reflector reflection on your bumper but looks good enough to me. Interested..

3. Aug 24, 2011 at 9:36 AM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I can always put an orange reflector in there too. I've got an extra pair and I'm sure AsianAnts would appreciate the white/clear ones. :D:D

4. Aug 24, 2011 at 7:00 PM
    Murdered Out Tacoma

Murdered Out Tacoma NightRunner

Member:
    Socal (IE)
    Vehicle:
    Black 06 DCLB Sport
    Tricked out dents on the outside and custom love stains on the inside. To many citiations to count, but one hell of a sweet ride.
    In Cali the man will certainly swerve you over for these... But DAMN they're sick. I would probably use some LEDs for the signal and marker lights to brighten them up. I was curious if you could fit a LS460 projector in those, cuz I got a set collecting dust that I was going to retro in to my stockers. Works got me slaving over long hours right now and I havent had the time. But I would definitely buy a fully Murdered OUT set with the LS460 projectors if you wana work something out. Hit me up :cool:

5. Aug 24, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.

Send them to me and I'll check them out. Do they have shrouds? If I can't get them to work out I can always send them back to you.

6. Aug 31, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    apotter

apotter Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern Maine
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma
    If you're planning to make a few more sets, please put me on the list. I'm most def. interested.

7. Aug 31, 2011 at 9:28 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    I will probably make 1 more set of the Smoked/MurderOut just like in the pics. I'll let you know when they're ready. I'll probably just throw them on this thread. :D

8. Sep 1, 2011 at 9:01 AM
    FamouzStarz

Member:
    Vehicle:
    21 TRD PRO
    ICON Build and then some

so did this set already sell?

9. Sep 1, 2011 at 9:13 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Yes, it sold a while back. :D

10. Sep 1, 2011 at 9:47 AM
    FamouzStarz

Member:
    Vehicle:
    21 TRD PRO
    ICON Build and then some
    I want a effing set lol let me know

11. Sep 2, 2011 at 10:46 PM
    apotter

apotter Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern Maine
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma
    Please do..I've been looking for the murdered out retro fits for some time. I think they would look pretty sweet against the silver. Thanks!

12. Dec 24, 2011 at 6:26 PM
    JayLeah

JayLeah Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jessica
    New Orleans
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5
    How much for a set murdered out? I just ordered the mini d2s set and started on a pair of my stock head lights but I just don't have the time to finish or the patience. I also have another set of jdm black head lights I need to get rid of as well. Thanks

13. Dec 24, 2011 at 6:29 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    The lens does- but there is no OEM set up like that. Most states have a "catch all" lighting law that does not allow any modification to the stock configuration/equipment.

Products Discussed in

To Top