1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler for used add a leaf 1.5"

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by rzimm001, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Oct 31, 2010 at 3:03 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Mid-travel
    King 2.5 coilovers w/ resi and adjustable compression. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Light Racing UCA's. Glassworks fenders. DMZ bed cage. King 2.5x14 smoothbody remote resi shocks in the rear. Icon progressive add a leaf 1.5" lift. Race radio (2meter). Removed swaybar. Removed front mud flaps. Removed secondary carbon air filter. Magnaflow exhaust. Phram fresh air cabin filter. Sirius satellite radio. HID headlights high/low beam and fog lights. Remote start system. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo with 10" subwoofer, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, TRD seat covers.
    I'm contemplating lifting my truck 3" in the rear by getting a whole new leaf pack. I need some extra cash though before I can drop the coin on a whole new pack.

If somebody's interested I'd like to sell my icon 3 leaf add-a-leaf (1.5" lift) currently installed in my truck. If someone is interested let me know and we can work something out logistics wise. The 3 leaf add-a-leaf is about six months old and works great. It provides great support and doesn't pose any problems for hauling although the overload leaf does get removed so I say hauling within reason. Here is a picture of the leaf as it currently sits in my truck. Sorry it looks dirty because I just went mudding last night and didn't have time to clean it. I know TW requires a picture to sell stuff so there you have it. It will clean up nicely after a bath.

Asking price is $100

leavespring.jpg

2. Nov 1, 2010 at 6:34 AM
    Cmatt1605

Cmatt1605 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
    Squeaky leaf fix
    are you selling the front part of the lift (coil spacers i think they are) with it? if so shoot me a PM with a shipping quote to 29466

3. Nov 1, 2010 at 8:27 AM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    King 2.5 coilovers w/ resi and adjustable compression. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Light Racing UCA's. Glassworks fenders. DMZ bed cage. King 2.5x14 smoothbody remote resi shocks in the rear. Icon progressive add a leaf 1.5" lift. Race radio (2meter). Removed swaybar. Removed front mud flaps. Removed secondary carbon air filter. Magnaflow exhaust. Phram fresh air cabin filter. Sirius satellite radio. HID headlights high/low beam and fog lights. Remote start system. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo with 10" subwoofer, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, TRD seat covers.
    Sorry man. I don't have any coil spacers to sell.

4. Nov 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM
    Sky

Sky Taco Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Redlands/Yucaipa
    Vehicle:
    05 V6 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    First of I painted my truck Satin flat black, it has a Volat Cold air Intake, 5100s up front and J66's as well as billy 5150s in the rear, 285/ 75/16 Falcon wild peak A/T, Axis regulators painted satin black, with a gold rings! brush bar with 4 LightForce 170 strikers, Custom rear Bumper, Straight Pipe. HID 6000k Hi/Low, and HID 6000k fog lights, Tinted rear tail lights! Flat Black Interior! 2 12" subs with custom box made by me and a 1300 watt amp!
    Hey I have a 2 in aal.... and if you need the over load spring i have that too... If you want to trade!!!

5. Nov 1, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:

Thanks for the offer but I'm really set on a whole new leaf pack. I'm shooting for offroad flex and performance at three inches of rear lift.

6. Nov 1, 2010 at 4:03 PM
    ktmrider

ktmrider Senior Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB 4x4 Sport S/C
    Junk
    I thought you had SUA?

7. Nov 1, 2010 at 4:15 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:

I wish. I've got everything for the spring under kit to work.. i.e. cage, longer shocks, brake lines. Haven't quite got enough money yet for the SUA. Thinking of trying the allpro 3" pack.

To Top