1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: FS Pioneer Premier 10" Subs with enclosure

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by billas333, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Dec 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM
    billas333

billas333 [OP] They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    Whats up guys,

Thinking about selling my 10" subs and enclosure just because I want to down grade to one sub and get some storage space back.

The enclosure was from supercrewsound.com for the 10" double sub enclosure and the Subs are 10" pioneer premier shallow mount which hit quite awesome for being a 3" mounting depth. Ask anyone who heard me at prerunnerseth mod day back in april I had it bumping for a few minutes.

Anyway the subs are great I would actually keep one but if anyone wants to buy this I am sure they want both subs.
    When I installed the subs I had to remove the plastic storage bins behind the seat and was suprised at how much more storage room there was back there without the bins. You can actually fit a toolbox, thats what I need right now so I need to get rid of the passenger side area for space.

If anyone is interested in the whole thing probably local pick up only I would sell the whole set up for $275

UPDATE: quite a few inquiries about these. I am the original owner of the brand new subs and box. They are just over 2 years old. Everything still hits great and I have never had them over powered as I have their wattage tuned into the exact specs from another pioneer premier amp.

Box measures 48x19x7 and weighs about 70lbs with the subs in so if you wanna check a shipping quote from sacramento ca go for it.

Update: The subs are model TSW10-41D for 10" and 4ohms and Single Voice Coil. 250 Watts RMS and 1000Max. I have both of these running off a 500 Watt RMS amp which is perfect. AMP NOT INCLUDED

Pioneer direct link to woofers

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Subwoofers/Shallow/TS-SW1041D

Keep in mind that mine are the premier series not just plain pioneer

[​IMG]

Updated with pic

2. Dec 2, 2010 at 12:45 PM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    Pics???

3. Dec 2, 2010 at 1:00 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    updated with pic

4. Dec 2, 2010 at 1:06 PM
    KodiakToyTRD

KodiakToyTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
    I want these and I will pay shipping. Just met me know about how much it weighs.

5. Dec 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM
    thebaker

thebaker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Byron
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Upgraded to a 3rd gen
    Never ending......$$$
    what model sub is it?

6. Dec 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
  7. Dec 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    updated subwoofer info

8. Dec 2, 2010 at 4:17 PM
    MRW

MRW Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    Sunny San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2006 DCSB PreRunner
    See my build page!
    Is this for double cab? If so im interested and local

9. Dec 2, 2010 at 5:00 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Yea this will fit a DBL cab 2005+ tacoma, just gotta take out the plastic bins

10. Dec 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM
    thebaker

thebaker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Byron
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Upgraded to a 3rd gen
    Never ending......$$$
    where in california are you from? i'm in bay area and interested.

11. Dec 2, 2010 at 11:20 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Sacramento area

12. Dec 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Updated with subwoofer models and link

13. Dec 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM
    TBK224

TBK224 ~THE LIGHT GUY~ Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    6" Pro Comp Stage One Lift Kit and 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's riding on 18" XD Addict Wheels
    Damn I would buy these if I was local, i cant imagine what shipping would be though. Exactly what I'm looking for. GLWS.

14. Dec 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM
    2009 taco

2009 taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    juan
    lompton, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 sport
    jba headers, outlaw flowmaster, 3 inch pipes, k and n cold air intake, throttle body spacer, halo headlights, HIDs, deaver springs, kings all the way round, Built right UCAs, camburg spindles, Satoshi bumper and main grill, sliders
    If noone picks it up by next week i will def take it off your hands if you could meet me a little closer to my neck of the woods.

Products Discussed in

To Top