1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER - LED dash light conversions

Discussion in 'Marion Bumper2Bumper' started by BamaToy1997, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Aug 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    BamaToy1997

BamaToy1997 [OP] ASE Master Tech Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    1997 Tacoma 4X4 AKA "Blue Beast"
    Multi-point tow hooks, new bored 2.7L engine, custom paint. 3 inch adjustable Fabtech front coils, 2.5 inch rear AAL. Front Aussie locker. LED bed lights. Full LED conversion interior and exterior. Relentless Fabrication front and rear bumpers. 4X4innovation sliders. BAMF bed rack. CVT rooftop tent.
    I am ordering a large lot of the flush mount LED lights for the newer Tacoma dash lighting conversions. I would like to know if anyone would consider doing this conversion, which would however require you to bring your truck to my shop, or ship your cluster to me for the conversion. Also looking at calculating a fair price for this conversion (Including LEDs) Feel free to add your thoughts/opinions at this point. Thanks.

2. Sep 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    wolfgang123

wolfgang123 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Skyler
    Statesboro, GA
    Vehicle:
    1997 TACOMA - 4x4
    have you considered putting together a first gen conversion kit? i would be all over that!

3. Sep 6, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Multi-point tow hooks, new bored 2.7L engine, custom paint. 3 inch adjustable Fabtech front coils, 2.5 inch rear AAL. Front Aussie locker. LED bed lights. Full LED conversion interior and exterior. Relentless Fabrication front and rear bumpers. 4X4innovation sliders. BAMF bed rack. CVT rooftop tent.
    I already offer 1st gen full LED conversions on the IP clusters. They are a DIY kit where you remove your own cluster and swap out the bulbs. The 2nd gen have special micro LEDs that are soldered to the board, thus requiring more extensive surgery. If you are interested in the 1st gen conversions for any of the lights in the truck, just let me know. I have several kit options.

4. Sep 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM
    REEFDUP

REEFDUP Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Gulf Shores,ALABAMA
    Vehicle:
    04 TACOMA 4DR 4WD V6 AUTO
    Pro Comp,Rock Stars/ BFG Rugged Trail
    I'm still interested, unless you don't want my money!:D

5. Oct 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Shesh Reefed, I am sorry man. I have been so tied up with the shop and the bearings that I completely forgot. Shoot me a PM on Friday the 4th and I will try and have you an estimate by then.

6. Oct 23, 2013 at 7:56 AM
    muddybamaboy

muddybamaboy Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brantley
    Bham,AL
    Vehicle:
    98 SR5 4x4
    OME 881s on OME struts, Deaver AALs, K&N air filter w deckplate mod, 305/75/16 Dick Cepeks, Clutch Masters Stage 2 clutch assembly, Pro Comp es 9000 rear shocks, Real Tree seat covers and floor mats on 2003 4Runner buckets, custom sewn transmission and transfer boot(leather), 5% tint rear sliding and Xcab, Double layered 20% on front side glass, 50% on entire windshield, aftermarket pedal kit, self improved cats, AVS bug shield and ventvisors, black BetterBuilt low pro toolbox, 200+ ft of logging chains, shackles, bed cargo net, NGK performance plugs and wire set, few more I'm probably forgetting!
    Hey Bama,
    Im in Montevallo. If i bring u the truck how much for u to do the first gen conversion? Cash price out the door? Born and raised in the heart of Dixie do me right!

7. Oct 26, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    PM has been sent

8. Dec 4, 2013 at 5:19 PM
    gatorsone

gatorsone New Member

Member:
    Bama did my LED swap and it turned out awesome. If your interested in this mod I would definitely give him a shout.

IMG_0285.jpg

9. Dec 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla Smurf it.

Member:
    First Name:
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Yosemite Sam "Back Off" Mud Flaps, Flint Sparkle Curb Protectors , Persian Rug floor liners, Salt water crocodile skin seat covers "with head on head rest, that's battery operated and shakes side to side when you sit down (Like it's tearing your head off) Also piece of the tail on passenger side seat that flops back n forth controled via an old Atari joystick mounted on the console (for the ladies) " All four Flipper claw feet remain on skin (one set at your shoulders other at waist and cradle hug you into the seat buckets, Three Diamond stitched Silk Snow Leopard print throw pillows from Bangladesh , Chameleon Glitter tint and more to come, so check back for updates.
    Might be interested in the conversion, but wouldn't be able to bring it to you.

What's some prices? And is it a pain in the buttox to switch out? And have anypics? Gatorsone's looks good!

10. Dec 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Sorry, my email notification did not come saying there was a post here.

PM sent.

To Top