1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER: Looking for OR or Sport Wheels (WTB/WTT)

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by jlleiber, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Aug 27, 2012 at 5:32 AM
    jlleiber

jlleiber [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Sport
    Coming soon!
    Just bought a 2009 Tacoma and it has some aftermarket wheels on it. I'm not sure of the particular model but the seller said he's had them for 4 years and I can't find hardly any wear on them, so I feel good about the quality. I am working on finding out exactly what brand/model they are. I am hoping to get some TRD Offroad or Sport wheels because I love the look of them. So, an ideal situation is to trade someone my wheels for their TRD wheels.

Basically just trying to gauge some interest on the wheels I currently have. I'll provide more close-ups of all the wheels should there be interest.

Located in Indiana, Purdue area.

overall.jpg
    upclose.jpg

2. Aug 27, 2012 at 6:35 PM
    jlleiber

jlleiber [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Sport
    Coming soon!
    The wheels are MB 72 Wheels, bought from DiscountTire. Looks like they MSRP for $100/ea, so really not worth a whole lot. I just really want to get back onto stock tires so I'd be very open to any trade suggestions or offers anyone has.

Just let me know!

3. Aug 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM
    ToyoComp

ToyoComp Addicted Mod'r

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 TRD Off Road DC
    Sway-A-Way Race Runner 2.5 coil over (3" lift) & 2.0 rear shocks on TSB springs, Total Chaos UCA, ToyTec differential drop, 8128 Pro Comp wheels, Toyo Open Country RT 285/70/17, DT Long Tube headers, TRD CAI & exhaust, Line-X coated Famous Fabrication front bumper, Demello Sliders and rear bumper, Wet Okole covers, Rigid LED spot & fog, bed mat, debadged & TRD brake pads
    I have 4 of the 17" Sport wheels, no tires, no sensors. Can take some pictures later this week when I get back home. Obviously, shipping would kill us from FL to IN but would love to get them out of my garage - been off the truck since 2008, only one year of use before switching over to the Pro Comp's.

To Top